Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well this is what HR put out not to long ago in regards to the vaccine.Almost everyone in my family has caught the first strand of the virus and survived, a few have gotten the vaccine this past spring while I'm still on the fence about it. All in all this trail and error with the constant mutation of the virus is getting more serious by the day. I don't know who to believe at this point.  

FB_IMG_1630079055938.jpg

Imma just do like I been foing not going to parties got to work on the weekends go gets parts for my parts business & be with my girls 

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

There's no money in cures.  There's big money in pharmaceuticals.  With proper eating,  which I don't do, a lot of stuff can be cured or prevented.  But nowadays, the government is allowing food tampering so even that is hurting us.  Food like grades and watermelons are supposed to have seeds in them.  Oranges used to have seeds in them.  Where dad the seeds go?  If the foods are altered. They can't do everything they were designed to do.   But for money, the food industry and the government allow it.

Somewhat related,  Delta Airlines isn't requiring vaccinations,  but unvaccinated employees will see a $200 per month increase in their insurance premiums. 

I believe that the time will come when vaccinated people will receive an implanted chip and people without that chip won't be able to buy food. 

Yes it is bro how you think magic Johnson still living after having aids like 20 years vs somebody who font have that kinda money they be dead withing a few years this country is all about the money bro 

Well this is what HR put out not to long ago in regards to the vaccine.Almost everyone in my family has caught the first strand of the virus and survived, a few have gotten the vaccine this past spring while I'm still on the fence about it. All in all this trail and error with the constant mutation of the virus is getting more serious by the day. I don't know who to believe at this point.  

FB_IMG_1630079055938.jpg

There should be at least one legal out.  Some people aren't getting vaccinated due to their religious beliefs which are supposed to be protected by the Constitution.   

Just now, artthouwill said:

There should be at least one legal out.  Some people aren't getting vaccinated due to their religious beliefs which are supposed to be protected by the Constitution.   

Exactly but im not cuz I dont trust the goverment by me being a marine ive seen their crooked ass dealings first hand so ive learned not to trust them 

FB_IMG_1630079055938.jpg

I am glad that your family survived. God bless u all and stay safe out there??

• Upvote 3

On 8/27/2021 at 10:45 AM, YoungBusLover said:

FB_IMG_1630079055938.jpg

Imma just do like I been foing not going to parties got to work on the weekends go gets parts for my parts business & be with my girls 

11 minutes ago, NovaBusFan said:

3rd rail is not our best friend. 

It’s our best friend if we want these trains moving but painful if we go on the tracks that’s why only workers who were trained to be extremely careful near the third rail are supposed to be on the rails only. I don’t want to hear another person dead for at least a while because they went in the tracks and got poisoned by the 600 volts

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

It’s our best friend if we want these trains moving but painful if we go on the tracks that’s why only workers who were trained to be extremely careful near the third rail are supposed to be on the rails only. I don’t want to hear another person dead for at least a while because they went in the tracks and got poisoned by the 600 volts

Yea cuz I use to step right over em

8 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Y’all probably have special boots that prevent getting you shocked probably if y’all go over them or you were really careful and went above them while you were working 

Naw reg boots bro just dont step on the 3rd real you can step on any other rail just dont touch that 3rd 1 only time you can touch it is when power has been cut

2 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

They are only a best friend to our railcars

5 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Naw reg boots bro just dont step on the 3rd real you can step on any other rail just dont touch that 3rd 1 only time you can touch it is when power has been cut

Oh and how you knew which rail is which I can’t tell from the platform

5 minutes ago, NovaBusFan said:

They are only a best friend to our railcars

Yessir since their wheeels are designed for the third rail

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Love them pics they should be put up somewhere. Only thing concerning me is the digital zoom in the distance but hopefully they put something up in the stations resembling the city

Digital zoom? Too strong compared to the background? Or...

26 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

If anyone was curious about the holiday bus it is no longer in its livery. #4374 seems to have undergone a rehab. Some holiday acrylics still remain on the front of the bus and HVAC units but outside of that the bus itself looks fresh and ready to go.

Since #4374 got a rehab could this be a sign that the #4300s are undergoing a rehab soon or no?

If anyone was curious about the holiday bus it is no longer in its livery. #4374 seems to have undergone a rehab. Some holiday acrylics still remain on the front of the bus and HVAC units but outside of that the bus itself looks fresh and ready to go.

Ye i am ready to see it active again

56 minutes ago, NovaBusFan said:

Since #4374 got a rehab could this be a sign that the #4300s are undergoing a rehab soon or no?

It could be but it’s gonna be strange that the 4000 series rehab project never happened while the 43’s get rehabbed instead wow