Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

17 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

What does the creoked mayor have to do with this she dont tell them to go shoot people always blame the crooked Politicians when do they ever blame the trigger pullers aint no crooked politcian gone come in & stop shootings it gotta stop fron the inside in not people from the outside they dont know what to do

Because they just let people go instead of keeping them locked up. We do blame the people pulling the trigger it’s just the laws are too soft and who made those? The politicians 

33 minutes ago, Sam92 said:

Because they just let people go instead of keeping them locked up. We do blame the people pulling the trigger it’s just the laws are too soft and who made those? The politicians 

It still goes back to the people.   The people elected the politicians like Lori Lightfoot and Kim Foxx.  They didn't hide their agendas.  The people KNEW what they were going to do and they chose to elect them.   People cried when Trump wanted to send federal help but now want Biden to send help?   Enforce the laws.  If there are too many Blacks being incarcerated, then that must mean  too many Blacks are committing crimes.   

53 minutes ago, Sam92 said:

You blame the judges they are the ones giving low bonds for these mfs to post to get right back out & get another gun

10 hours ago, artthouwill said:

It still goes back to the people.   The people elected the politicians like Lori Lightfoot and Kim Foxx.  They didn't hide their agendas.  The people KNEW what they were going to do and they chose to elect them.   People cried when Trump wanted to send federal help but now want Biden to send help?   Enforce the laws.  If there are too many Blacks being incarcerated, then that must mean  too many Blacks are committing crimes.   

Very true 

10 hours ago, artthouwill said:

The judges also get elected. 

Yea I hold the judges more responsible then anybody else cuz if I catch a gun case they will give me a bond I can't post or give me a no bond but let any 1 of my felon family members get caught with the hammer they get a low bond & a ankle bracelet

13 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

What does the creoked mayor have to do with this she dont tell them to go shoot people always blame the crooked Politicians when do they ever blame the trigger pullers aint no crooked politcian gone come in & stop shootings it gotta stop fron the inside in not people from the outside they dont know what to do

What does she have to do with this ?? Are you kidding ?? Do you live under a rock ????????? She has CPD on a leash NO COPS respect her !! Look how the cops turned their back on her when Officer French was at the hospital. 

As long as the freak of a Mayor is in office It's gonna get a WHOLE LOT worse just watch !!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, chitowndude84 said:

What does she have to do with this ?? Are you kidding ?? Do you live under a rock ????????? She has CPD on a leash NO COPS respect her !! Look how the cops turned their back on her when Officer French was at the hospital. 

As long as the freak of a Mayor is in office It's gonna get a WHOLE LOT worse just watch !!

Bro I dont like her crooked ass either but Chicago been like this before her time so its no point in blaming her for the violence thats like when the next crooked  mayor come alone & these shootings still marching on y'all gone blame the next crooked mayor.what y'all also fail to realize cant no person thats not from this city gone come in & stop nothing cuz they dont know how the real Chicago works they only learn how the front of Chicago works for this to go down somebody I live that grew up in the real Chicago that know the core problem gotta get in & it gotta stop from the inside out that means the shooters gotta stop a person on the outside dont know how it is on the inside cuz shootings gone happen no matter which crooked Politician is in office & CPD caused reform on themselves I dont hate em but all the bogus shootings they lied about the pursuits they did for a burnt tail light & people got killed or hurt them did it to themselves now I wish they will get their deiving under control cuz I always see seem officers blowing red light driving up 1 ways blowing stop signs & on reg patrol dont be responding just like parking in bus stop zones fire zone just to get lunch 

while doing the 7 Friday I'm pulling up to kedize to piz up a lady in a wheel chair & I seen jumpout bouz just pull up to the district & park right at the bustop I pulled up real close to them & start blowing the officers got out I yelled out the window at them to move it was a bus stop zone the deiver officer say we the police we can park wherever we want & if I didnt stop blowing he was gone arrest me so I kept blowing them a Sgt walked out & asked whats going on I told him & he told the officer to move this 1 thing I hate CPD think they can do whatever they wanna do but if we do it they wanna get their panties in a knot & act like its a issue 

1 hour ago, Shannoncvpi said:

while doing the 7 Friday I'm pulling up to kedize to piz up a lady in a wheel chair & I seen jumpout bouz just pull up to the district & park right at the bustop I pulled up real close to them & start blowing the officers got out I yelled out the window at them to move it was a bus stop zone the deiver officer say we the police we can park wherever we want & if I didnt stop blowing he was gone arrest me so I kept blowing them a Sgt walked out & asked whats going on I told him & he told the officer to move this 1 thing I hate CPD think they can do whatever they wanna do but if we do it they wanna get their panties in a knot & act like its a issue 

They just want to arrest people for no reason.

5 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Bro I dont like her crooked ass either but Chicago been like this before her time so its no point in blaming her for the violence thats like when the next crooked  mayor come alone & these shootings still marching on y'all gone blame the next crooked mayor.what y'all also fail to realize cant no person thats not from this city gone come in & stop nothing cuz they dont know how the real Chicago works they only learn how the front of Chicago works for this to go down somebody I live that grew up in the real Chicago that know the core problem gotta get in & it gotta stop from the inside out that means the shooters gotta stop a person on the outside dont know how it is on the inside cuz shootings gone happen no matter which crooked Politician is in office & CPD caused reform on themselves I dont hate em but all the bogus shootings they lied about the pursuits they did for a burnt tail light & people got killed or hurt them did it to themselves now I wish they will get their deiving under control cuz I always see seem officers blowing red light driving up 1 ways blowing stop signs & on reg patrol dont be responding just like parking in bus stop zones fire zone just to get lunch 

15 hours ago, chitowndude84 said:

The same crime wave took place during the Daley administration, during Emmanuel's and now for Lightfoot. Everyone has said the right points here though because there all inner connected to some degree. I strongly believe though that community policing would really put a dent in all of this. However, time and time again the code of silence and street justice triumphs over every other logical option.  Lightfoot has been the worse of the last three mayors though in my honest opinion but at least she's not Toni preckwinkle because man oh man ?.  We have to start pointing the finger at the root of the problem and it a sad reality but it's "US" first then Kim Fox/Courts, CPD, and last but certainly not least Lightfoot. 

8 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

The same crime wave took place during the Daley administration, during Emmanuel's and now for Lightfoot. Everyone has said the right points here though because there all inner connected to some degree. I strongly believe though that community policing would really put a dent in all of this. However, time and time again the code of silence and street justice triumphs over every other logical option.  Lightfoot has been the worse of the last three mayors though in my honest opinion but at least she's not Toni preckwinkle because man oh man ?.  We have to start pointing the finger at the root of the problem and it a sad reality but it's "US" first then Kim Fox/Courts, CPD, and last but certainly not least Lightfoot. 

See the system dont work bro if I shoot you or shoot at you I get a Aggravated battery with a firearm instead of attempt murder you tell the police I shot you I got to jail for 7 years out in 3-4 with good time now I'm looking to kill you but if you shoot a officer or shoot at em you get attempt murder. You get a murder charge its not always promoised you get 25-life so with that being said street justice works he'll if somebody shoot me or somebody close to me imma slide & smoke them least I aint gotta worry about them coming back plus with the street code police say we must break that but they wont break they no snitch code the blue wall so whats the problem

8 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Plus the police won't catch the killer they aint solving no murders this aint law & order 2 years ago my lil homie got killed CPD shot spotter camer caught it all they said they still needed witnesses but his killer got his 6 months later but its strange how they need the public to come foward but when its 1 of their own they dont need help from the public

6 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Plus the police won't catch the killer they aint solving no murders this aint law & order 2 years ago my lil homie got killed CPD shot spotter camer caught it all they said they still needed witnesses but his killer got his 6 months later but its strange how they need the public to come foward but when its 1 of their own they dont need help from the public

And you still want to be a cop?

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

And you still want to be a cop?

Yea but its the truth bro half these killers they won't catch they solve the cases that needs to be solved like the 4 year old that was shot twice in the head CPD gone solve that cuz that needs to be solved which 9 times out of 10 the streets gone catch the shooter first imo the shooter needs to be where he put that 4 year old 

On 9/5/2021 at 12:39 PM, artthouwill said:

1) It's Black people 2) There is overwhelming evidence the Black community is over-policed, especially in comparison to other races, notably White people. For example, drug-related offenses make this very obvious; White people and Black people do drugs at nearly the same rates, but the ratio of Black people in jail vs White people is very skewed against. The notion that too many Black people are committing crimes needs to be re-examined and dispensed with; we still don't make up more than ~12% of this country's population and it's dangerous rhetoric regardless.

That being said, all this discussion is very off-topic. Political discourse on the forums I don't mind, but we need to make a separate topic for it if we're going to have non transit-related political discussions. This is, after all, Random CTA and we've somewhat strayed from that.

1 hour ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

1) It's Black people 2) There is overwhelming evidence the Black community is over-policed, especially in comparison to other races, notably White people. For example, drug-related offenses make this very obvious; White people and Black people do drugs at nearly the same rates, but the ratio of Black people in jail vs White people is very skewed against. The notion that too many Black people are committing crimes needs to be re-examined and dispensed with; we still don't make up more than ~12% of this country's population and it's dangerous rhetoric regardless.

That being said, all this discussion is very off-topic. Political discourse on the forums I don't mind, but we need to make a separate topic for it if we're going to have non transit-related political discussions. This is, after all, Random CTA and we've somewhat strayed from that.

I couldn't agree more but getting back on topic, the reports for why the operator was shot in the face was for simply telling the offender that it's the end of the line and time to get off which is what we all do including myself especially while working on 79th street going towards the lakefront on any route for that matter, I care more about my safety than anything because of incidents like this one. I don't know the tone in which the operator may have said it towards the offender but nonetheless it shouldn't of escalated that quickly. Some of these passenger feel more entitled than ever before to speak and act the way they do towards us because they know there won't be any penalty for there actions. We end up doing all the right things by the book sometimes depending the situation and now we've been shot at over a mask mandate several times and now taken bullets for simply saying "Hey it's the end of the line time to vacate the bus please." Alla words of Chi Chi the bus driver..... Just an unfortunate situation all around.