ChicagoBus.org Updates

garmon757

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Minor changes:

- BusHunter's shot of #8185 is added and currently the 7900s Page's cover photo.

- 1000s are now in Forest Glen's fleet.

- 800s status has changed to Retirement in Progress.

- Number of seats (4150-4207) is 50.

- Number of seats (4300-4399) is 58

- #120, #121, and #125 are added to 77th Garage's routes. 

- #1043 and #1270 have two AMSECO Insight seats. 

- 3 new 4000s photos and 2 new 1000s photos (all courtesy by Jovan Jones).

1 minute ago, Busjack said:

Jovan Jones* does a great job of getting up close with his subjects.

________

*Is he someone we know?

His shots are fantastic indeed but I meet him off Facebook. It's a group called "The Bus Lounge". He took these shots while he was visiting here. I suggested that anybody had some good shots to either email me or send me a Facebook message. His shots blew me away! 

7 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I like the changes made to Chicagobus.org as far as the new routes added to 77th and updated bus rosters to FG, But I also noticed that the 111A was  never added to 103rd routes what's up with that? Lol 

It was in its feeling and said some bad stuff to me. So I said, screw it, you're out of the roster!!! LOL j/k. I'll fix that right away. Do you know the run numbers on that route?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jajuan said:

It's also probably safe to change the 6400s' status by now from "active" to "retirement in progress" with close to half of them gone or on the way out and their only being assigned to one garage in the whole system. 

The status has been retirement in progress for a while now. So therefore, I'm already ahead of you about that. B|

4 minutes ago, garmon757 said:

The status has been retirement in progress for a while now. So therefore, I'm already ahead of you about that. B|

For real? Still showing "Active" on the Status line for two different browsers I viewed the sight. xD

11 minutes ago, jajuan said:

For real? Still showing "Active" on the Status line for two different browsers I viewed the sight. xD

There are two columns on the admin site that I can change ("status" and "progress"). However, I can't change the status column to retired because all of them are yet to be officially retired. I only changed the progress column to retirement in progress in which it won't show on the public site. 

7 minutes ago, garmon757 said:

There are two columns on the admin site that I can change ("status" and "progress"). However, I can't change the status column to retired because all of them are yet to be officially retired. I only changed the progress column to retirement in progress in which it won't show on the public site. 

Oh I see. Thanks, that explains it. I thought it was like a prior structure Kevin previously had for the site where he was able to get Retirement in Progress to show on the status on the public site. 

7 minutes ago, jajuan said:

Oh I see. Thanks, that explains it. I thought it was like a prior structure Kevin previously had for the site where he was able to get Retirement in Progress to show on the status on the public site. 

No worries and you're welcome. Don't get me wrong, that would make a lot of sense to have the statuses on the public site though. 

2 hours ago, garmon757 said:

It was in its feeling and sad some bad stuff to me. So I said, screw it, you're out of the roster!!! LOL j/k. I'll fix that right away. Do you know the run numbers on that route?

111A weekday runs are 111, 107, 113 in that order. All are from the 111-111th/King/115-Pullman/115th run group.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, garmon757 said:

It was in its feeling and sad some bad stuff to me. So I said, screw it, you're out of the roster!!! LOL j/k. I'll fix that right away. Do you know the run numbers on that route?

Yea its the same as the 111 and 115 run number bracket.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, andrethebusman said:

111A weekday runs are 111, 107, 113 in that order. All are from the 111-111th/King/115-Pullman/115th run group.

26 minutes ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Yea its the same as the 111 and 115 run number bracket.

Thank you gentlemen. Very much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed Garmon that you still have Kedzie being assigned 4300s. But of course we know NP and 103rd took most of what remaining 4300 series hybrids Kedzie had remaining as part of the big artic trade that saw 77th once again purging itself of articulated buses with the last two stragglers 4326 and 4327 (upon its repair) eventually making their way to 103rd in weeks following that purge.

• Upvote 1

On April 4, 2016 at 2:08 PM, jajuan said:

I noticed Garmon that you still have Kedzie being assigned 4300s. But of course we know NP and 103rd took most of what remaining 4300 series hybrids Kedzie had remaining as part of the big artic trade that saw 77th once again purging itself of articulated buses with the last two stragglers 4326 and 4327 (upon its repair) eventually making their way to 103rd in weeks following that purge.

Thanks man! I'll make sure to change that. 

• Kevin unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...