79th to lakefront 1302 Posted July 25 Report Posted July 25 @Erin Mishkin Jr. is there a update on 1240 because it still hasn't been in service for 11 days Quote
Erin Mishkin Jr. Posted July 26 Report Posted July 26 3 hours ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said: @Erin Mishkin Jr. is there a update on 1240 because it still hasn't been in service for 11 days Don’t ask us cause we’re not going to answer ur nonsense. 1 Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted July 26 Report Posted July 26 @Erin Mishkin Jr.is 1008 is on LTH 1 Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted July 26 Report Posted July 26 1306 is on the N4 cottage grove to state and Washington i will keep yall updated on what time this bus go in 1 Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted July 26 Report Posted July 26 1028 is on MIA because it went to SS 7/14/26 1 Quote
MetroShadow Posted July 27 Report Posted July 27 (edited) Let’s go touch grass, take a list of the buses that have been retired, and chill for a while. Topic is locked for the week. Unlocked. Edited August 2 by MetroShadow 5 Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 I got bad news unfortunately 1319 and 1328 Belongs with kedzie garage now 1 Quote
Mr.NewFlyer1279 Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 4 hours ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said: I got bad news unfortunately 1319 and 1328 Belongs with kedzie garage now please don’t start with the nonsense, think about disconnecting from the forums and go outside touch grass and breathe air. Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 I saw bus watch and do it on maths22 3 Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 1138 got loan from 103rd to 77th garage because it on route 39 3 Quote
Busjack Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 11 minutes ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said: I saw bus watch and do it on maths22 As I mentioned, that's not the real world. Also, ANYONE can use those sources, so you are contributing nothing of value. Go out to Pershing Road and take a picture of it with a 7 sticker. BTW, I caught another person engaged in this tracker scam Quote
Mr.NewFlyer1279 Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 well we can expect this topic to be locked again soon…….🥲 Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 It still at 103rd it got loan to 77th Quote
Busjack Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 52 minutes ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said: It still at 103rd it got loan to 77th You didn't seem to get a consistent message. And, unless you are a dispatcher, you don't know if it is a transfer or a loan. You said you use a tracker. You didn't say you were a dispatcher. 1 Quote
Mr.cta85 Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 Have yall considered his or her age? They’re probably like 10 or something and yall going in on him and he or she probably just happy to be on this page reporting bus moves lol. And im talking about the 79th to lakefront 1302 person. 3 Quote
Mr.cta85 Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 1 minute ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said: I'm 15 He’s only 15 so lighten up on him yall. Quote
artthouwill Posted August 3 Report Posted August 3 On 7/30/2026 at 9:01 AM, artthouwill said: Maybe 79 is very young? 1 hour ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said: I'm 15 1 hour ago, Mr.cta85 said: He’s only 15 so lighten up on him yall. There you have it. Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted August 4 Report Posted August 4 1449 isn't on hold it ghosting on the tracker when the tracker is broken Quote
Busjack Posted August 4 Report Posted August 4 1 minute ago, 79th to lakefront 1302 said: 1449 isn't on hold it ghosting on the tracker when the tracker is broken How do you know? Tell us your empirical method. Quote
Erin Mishkin Jr. Posted August 4 Report Posted August 4 What I can tell you is that #1676 is not retired after all, it came back to service on the 143 this afternoon Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted August 4 Report Posted August 4 1449 out of Chicago garage and when I ran away I was on 72 then I saw 1449 i looked at bus watch it says it was red it was in service but tracker was broken my advice is go on any Chicago garage routes Quote
79th to lakefront 1302 Posted August 4 Report Posted August 4 1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said: What I can tell you is that #1676 is not retired after all, it came back to service on the 143 this afternoon That's wonderful to hear Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.