Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

#1892 is rehabbed on the #72. #1775 is rehabbed on the #49. #1135 on the #49 and #1614 on the #9 has the clever devices in the new position.

#1727 has been released from south shops on the #47.

Posted

Buses released from South Shop:

North Park

#1782 while on #148

#1881 while on #151

Chicago

n/a

Kedzie

#1359 is rehabbed while on #126

#1662 is rehabbed while on #157

74th

#1115 and #1122 while on #9

#1121 while on #44

#1727 is rehabbed while on #59

#1730 is rehabbed while on #63

77th

#1071 has been reactivated from OOS while on #53A

#1473 has been specially rehabbed while on #43

#1958 while on #2

103rd

#1018 is rehabbed while on #71

#1019 is rehabbed while on #112

#1031 (Needs verification whether it's fully rehabbed or still mechanically rehabbed) while on #15

#1111 (Needs verification whether it's fully rehabbed or still mechanically rehabbed) #1816 while on #108

#1810 while on 95W

  • Upvote 1
Posted

Buses released from South Shop:

North Park

#1782 while on #148

#1881 while on #151

Chicago

n/a

Kedzie

#1359 is rehabbed while on #126

#1662 is rehabbed while on #157

74th

#1115 and #1122 while on #9

#1121 while on #44

#1727 is rehabbed while on #59

#1730 is rehabbed while on #63

77th

#1071 has been reactivated from OOS while on #53A

#1473 has been specially rehabbed while on #43

#1958 while on #2

103rd

#1018 is rehabbed while on #71

#1019 is rehabbed while on #112

#1031 (Needs verification whether it's fully rehabbed or still mechanically rehabbed) while on #15

#1111 (Needs verification whether it's fully rehabbed or still mechanically rehabbed) #1816 while on #108

#1810 while on 95W

Wow you learned all that today??? Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Posted

Shots of rehabbed #1680 and #1712. It's really a mess out there with all this construction going on.

hey Garmon #1680 is not rehabbed on the #21. It's not wrapped either. I don't know what bus that is. Also #1662 is not rehabbed on the #157. I've been aboard both buses so that's 100 percent correct. #1359 is rehabbed for sure on the #82 as I was tied up with it during the logan mishap this afternoon.
Posted

hey Garmon #1680 is not rehabbed on the #21. It's not wrapped either. I don't know what bus that is. Also #1662 is not rehabbed on the #157. I've been aboard both buses so that's 100 percent correct. #1359 is rehabbed for sure on the #82 as I was tied up with it during the logan mishap this afternoon.

Yeah I was about to correct myself about #1680 because I saw it while I was on my way to Mercy Hospital. I'm guessing #1353 with the wrap. Also, i have to figure out which bus 1X62 was getting rehabbed since you helped me point out that it wasn't #1662.
Posted

Yeah I was about to correct myself about #1680 because I saw it while I was on my way to Mercy Hospital. I'm guessing #1353 with the wrap. Also, i have to figure out which bus 1X62 was getting rehabbed since you helped me point out that it wasn't #1662.

Let's see if we can narrow down options via new member byroncheng's Individual Bus Tracker(I would name it Bus Finder or Bus Locater) and your list of rehabs.

Here goes....

  • 1062(Your rehab roster doesn't show 1062 as awaiting rehab, so it must be rehabbed)
  • 1162(Possibility. This bus does not appear to be rehabbed in your roster)
  • 1262(Your roster shows this bus mechanically rehabbed. Low possibility this bus is in South Shops currently)
  • 1362(Possibility. This bus does not appear to be rehabbed in your roster)
  • 1462(Ruled Out: Operating #20)
  • 1562(Ruled Out: Operating #75)
  • 1662(Ruled Out: Operating #157)
  • 1762(Ruled Out: Operating #22)
  • 1862(Possibility. This bus does not appear to be rehabbed in your roster)
  • 1962(Ruled Out: Operating #73)

So, these are your three high probability buses.... 1162,1362 & 1862, with 1262 a low possibility.

Posted

#1665 is rehabbed on the #126. #1389 is rehabbed on the #136 #1122 is rehabbed on the #9. #1211 is rehabbed on the #52. Both #1211 and #1611 have their clever devices in the new position.

Posted

#2008 is not rehabbed on the #73. #1121 on the #9 is notrehabbed either but it looks like they put LEd lights on the stairs in back. It's the brightest part of the whole bus.

Posted

#1290 is rehabbed on the #74. #1084 is rehabbed on the #8 and the bus is wrapped that purple wrap (same one as Garmon showed on the #12 of the mystery bus) for domestic violence. #1980 is rehabbed on the #8. #1786 has finally showed up on the #36.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...