1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

I'm sitting here at work like this nut got the whole list of rehabbed buses and he forgot this one! LOL :P:D

I usually cross reference a new bus rehab with my list. For some reason I didn't see this one. Told you I was weak on 74th sightings. :P:lol: At least one good thing, now that the NF #1100's are going to be at 77th, I can keep better track of them. :D Not that the 74th fans want to hear me say that. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I usually cross reference a new bus rehab with my list. For some reason I didn't see this one. Told you I was weak on 74th sightings. :P:lol: At least one good thing, now that the NF #1100's are going to be at 77th, I can keep better track of them. :D Not that the 74th fans want to hear me say that. :rolleyes:

Ooooh man that was very cold of you lol! It's going to be tough luck for me because I don't like those Novas. 77th trying to be the king of all garages. :p

Ooooh man that was very cold of you lol! It's going to be tough luck for me because I don't like those Novas. 77th trying to be the king of all garages. :P

You just got to look at the positive, soon those garages will envy 74th and Fg as they will have many of the newer buses. It's like what's happening with rail. That's very unfortunate for the Blue line to have all (soon to be) the oldest cars, but when the #7000's come in everything will balance. Both bus and rail fleets will be relatively new looking.

You just got to look at the positive, soon those garages will envy 74th and Fg as they will have many of the newer buses. It's like what's happening with rail. That's very unfortunate for the Blue line to have all (soon to be) the oldest cars, but when the #7000's come in everything will balance. Both bus and rail fleets will be relatively new looking.

In which that is very acceptable of you to say that. By the way, it didn't take long for the vandals to strike back because the back of rehabbed #1557 is tagged up while I'm at Midway right now! :(

In which that is very acceptable of you to say that. By the way, it didn't take long for the vandals to strike back because the back of rehabbed #1557 is tagged up while I'm at Midway right now! :(

It would be cool if these Novas had messages like the eldorados. The guy goes to vandalize a bus and the bus says "Please step away from the vehicle" LOL!! :P

Speaking of #1314 BusHunter, it's rehabbed while I'm on #22 right now but it don't have the priority seating signs on the seats!!! Wassup with that???? :o

It's just like #1331!! Also if I'm not mistaken #1051 has the foldup #1400 seats at the handicapped position. Your right on #1961 it just has the lighting upgrade and nothing else. It still has a rear garbage can. That seems to be a rare occurrence nowadays on nf's.

• Upvote 2