1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

#1392 is rehabbed on the #50. I believe #1324 has no number decals on the rear or side if that's what you mean. Wow this #1392 is running hot. This back bench seat is pretty hot. Actually feels good today as I'm not wearing a jacket. I wonder if it's running low on coolant.

#1392 is rehabbed on the #50. I believe #1324 has no number decals on the rear or side if that's what you mean. Wow this #1392 is running hot. This back bench seat is pretty hot. Actually feels good today as I'm not wearing a jacket. I wonder if it's running low on coolant.

I was walking NB and the bus was going SB, so I couldn't say about the right side of the bus, but the left side didn't have the numbers. It had a decal in the rear on the A/C panel(again don't remember the last two numbers. But number decals should be quick to put on, so South Shops is getting the rehabs out perhaps too quickly cosmetically-speaking. Number decals are a little more important than a updated "Right Turn" bus sticker.

I've seen a lot of them having their covers flipped but I don't know why though!!! :huh:

Saw about five buses like this today, it must be the wind, it's really howling at Michigan/Lake. I don't know what happened to the font on #6445 on the #65 but it was all screwed up. The whole destination was displayed on the left hand part of the sign. #6428 on the #19 was like that too. Maybe a programming glitch.