Pace Bus Moves

pace2322

1 hour ago, Busjack said:

Just saw one of the presumably highway buses on 208. Did not catch the number, but it had flush windows and no wrap. Bus Tracker isn't showing much of anything.

Presumably highway bus?  Does that refer to an Eldorado Suburban normally uses on the 600 abd sometimes the 606?  Or are you referring to an MCI motorcoach similar to a 6900 series? 

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

Presumably highway bus?  Does that refer to an Eldorado Suburban normally uses on the 600 abd sometimes the 606?  Or are you referring to an MCI motorcoach similar to a 6900 series? 

I didn't say motor coach, but the reason I didn't say suburban is that Pace is Suburban. I was referring to one of the buses mentioned above, but the tracker is still too lightly populated for me to get a fleet number.

On 12/29/2023 at 1:30 PM, Busjack said:

I didn't say motor coach, but the reason I didn't say suburban is that Pace is Suburban. I was referring to one of the buses mentioned above, but the tracker is still too lightly populated for me to get a fleet number.

6504 seems to be having tracker problems, that's what you must;ve saw

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

6504 seems to be having tracker problems, that's what you must;ve saw

That bus's history doesn't seem that unusual, but it seems like the tracker, generally, doesn't work that well in rainy weather, as there were very few buses on the tracker for 208 and 250 at that moment.

6504 has history for the afternoon of 12/29. but not the morning.