Summer 2019 Bus Pick

renardo870

5 hours ago, renardo870 said:

So what going on with the Summer 2019 Bus Pick? Is it in effect Sunday, June 17th or Sunday, June 23rd? Aside from the usual school tripper changes and the daily beach service on the 35, 63, 72 and 78, has anything changed?

Probably some info the 31? I don't think anything regarding bus moves with relation to the Berwyn-Lawrence will happen until Fall 2019 pick

On 6/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, renardo870 said:

So what going on with the Summer 2019 Bus Pick? Is it in effect Sunday, June 17th or Sunday, June 23rd? Aside from the usual school tripper changes and the daily beach service on the 35, 63, 72 and 78, has anything changed?

Summer pick/schedule goes into effect this Sunday June 16th. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

This is one of the signs of the summer pick: they brought back the "Please help keep the CTA clean" announcement today. I heard it on bus #8328 route 29 just now

Lol the bus makes that announcement all yr all the time though what do you mean?

15 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

This is one of the signs of the summer pick: they brought back the "Please help keep the CTA clean" announcement today. I heard it on bus #8328 route 29 just now

Yea it does that all the time.  Off topic but aren't you that foamer that made the video screaming overhyping the 3200s on the Blue Line?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Lol the bus makes that announcement all yr all the time though what do you mean?

Well it had to be played manually after Clever Device received an upgrade around 2014-2015 but now it's set to automatic again

27 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Well it had to be played manually after Clever Device received an upgrade around 2014-2015 but now it's set to automatic again

I been with cta since 2012 and I never played it manually even after the upgrade. It always played automatically as far as I'm concerned, and I say that humbly no disrespect to you ?.