8350-series Nova LFS - Updates

WCR

4 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

I forgot about co trol be watching cause the other day while it was a shooting on 20 near just on the other side of Koster I made my own detour I went down Koster up Monroe & out Kildare I believe I was told dont do that again wait for a supervisor but then control said nevermind gotta remember who I am talking too lmfao 

Aye, they've been on that like crazy lately.  #8518 was delivered to SS earlier in the week, I forgot to mention it. #8353 is set to return soon as well. 

26 minutes ago, alphabetlore1044 said:

8459-8460,8464,8469,8474-8480,8482-8484,8486,8489-8492,8495-8497,8499,8502/8510 These are all 103rd as of 7:30am

More 8500s are assigned to 103rd to get rid of 1000s

I don’t think 103rd will get rid of them all

2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Man yes they been like a hawk on mfs & what happen to 8353

Remember when the "Teen takeover"  happened downtown a few weekends ago? #8353 was front and center as teens pretty much over took the bus, vandalized it and had a field day dancing on top of it.

Just now, Shannoncvpi said:

Wow

Random thought on the random deliveries.  When buses are ready for delivery they may get parked at the end of or back of lit.  The lit slowly fills.  The hikers or flatbeds will pick the bus deemed the closest and easiest to get out.  They aren't concerned with the order of the fleet numbers.  That's probably why you might not see 8450 until the end if the 8450s delivery batch at the earliest and a possibility that you might not see it until the end of the 8550s delivery..  No one wants to dig out a bus that's buried behind 2 or 3 rows of buses.

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

Random thought on the random deliveries.  When buses are ready for delivery they may get parked at the end of or back of lit.  The lit slowly fills.  The hikers or flatbeds will pick the bus deemed the closest and easiest to get out.  They aren't concerned with the order of the fleet numbers.  That's probably why you might not see 8450 until the end if the 8450s delivery batch at the earliest and a possibility that you might not see it until the end of the 8550s delivery..  No one wants to dig out a bus that's buried behind 2 or 3 rows of buses.

Exactly I didn't think about that but that does make perfect sense don't nobody care about the order long as they get their product

I was over at C today training on the new buses and C does have some I don't want for it to sound offensive but some rough drivers that goes by street rules. A few driver were talking and I heard one say mefer better not snitch cause he know some guys that beat him for a perky 30. I was like wth and he looked over at my direction and I just stared at a 600 in the garage like I didn't hear a word cause the way he look at me was bone chilling