Pace Maths Website

20 hours ago, maths22 said:

They still don't document it for download (or probably intend for it to be downloaded), but I just looked at how https://tmweb.pacebus.com/TMWebWatch/ is pulling its data and pulled it from the same source.

From what you said above, I got your drift. The page source (using that browser command to view it) isn't straight HTML, but various calls to Google apis using scripts. Since you know what those mean, you could develop something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, Busjack said:

In connection with researching which garage operates the 2:30 a.m 422 UPS trip, I noted that S buses on 352, 395, and 890 were on the tracker, but SW buses (presumably 6522s) were not. Are they running blind?

image.thumb.png.5265263b0ef55061d37a700a22aa9efa.png

image.thumb.png.54ea7dd311b98e678b54175893ed48f3.png

Is there a possibility that Pace SW isn't running ANYTHING? it would seem like 390 and 395 would be natural firs, but it seems like S is covering 395 alone and West is doing the 390  which may interline with the 330 

2 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Is there a possibility that Pace SW isn't running ANYTHING? it would seem like 390 and 395 would be natural firs, but it seems like S is covering 395 alone and West is doing the 390  which may interline with the 330 

Your prodding got me to the 20400s, so W is apparently the answer.

image.thumb.png.d4bb866a8e54b5b67f3ae903dc9697e6.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...