The Breakdown Thread

sw4400

3 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Man I remember that mtself now look their all might be gone 

I never really cared for them. I was a driver at a time when it was still mostly high floor buses then. The low floor design destroyed my interest! LOL!   Although I enjoyed the NABI  35/40ft low floors I drove for PACE part time

2 minutes ago, CTA5750 said:

I never really cared for them. I was a driver at a time when it was still mostly high floor buses then. The low floor design destroyed my interest! LOL!   Although I enjoyed the NABI  35/40ft low floors I drove for PACE part time

Dam now look its all low floor

Just now, Shannoncvpi said:

Dam now look its all low floor

Yeah  Sad! I dont have the interest like I used to! I remember getting excited when the Flyer D901s arrived. My dad was driving those at the time! The Flx Metros, MAN Americanas and the RTS. When the 5800s came I was somewhat interested, but not excited!!!  When the Novas arrived in 2001 at FG,  I was pretty much "Naww I dont want a new bus! Give me my Flxible!" LOL! But I have to admit, it was kinda cool being the very first operator of #6800 when it arrived! LOL! New car smell! Some leftover plastic wrapping in it still! LOL!    

2 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

90 is trying to become a 77th route with the potholes so they’ll be beat up soon probably

Wait! 90??? As in 90 Harlem??? 

1 minute ago, CTA5750 said:

Yeah  Sad! I dont have the interest like I used to! I remember getting excited when the Flyer D901s arrived. My dad was driving those at the time! The Flx Metros, MAN Americanas and the RTS. When the 5800s came I was somewhat interested, but not excited!!!  When the Novas arrived in 2001 at FG,  I was pretty much "Naww I dont want a new bus! Give me my Flxible!" LOL! But I have to admit, it was kinda cool being the very first operator of #6800 when it arrived! LOL! New car smell! Some leftover plastic wrapping in it still! LOL!    

Lol if I see 6800 somewhere I'll send you a pic of it

5 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I saw a YouTube vid with 6800 link is 

and that bus already looks beat up after 11 years (that vid was taken In 2013 but uploaded years later). Wish I could see pictures of a fresh bus with plastic still 

I thought I had a photo of #6800 but it's #6801.

CTA_bus_line_56.jpg

On 4/9/2021 at 12:22 PM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I saw a YouTube vid with 6800 link is 

and that bus already looks beat up after 11 years (that vid was taken In 2013 but uploaded years later). Wish I could see pictures of a fresh bus with plastic still 

Wow! She had seen better days!!! LOL! Thanks for posting! :)