More Bus Moves

sw4400

19 minutes ago, Master58 said:

I doubt it.  If they were going to purge artics from 7 and C they would have done it by now. But anything is possible. 

14 minutes ago, NovaBusFan said:

I want them artics to go back where they came from I miss the old days before the pandemic hit give Chicago back its lower #1800s from NP it had.

#MoreArticsAtNorthParkAnd103rd

1 hour ago, NovaBusFan said:

I want them artics to go back where they came from I miss the old days before the pandemic hit give Chicago back its lower #1800s from NP it had.

58 minutes ago, Policeman said:

#MoreArticsAtNorthParkAnd103rd

I want the artics to return to their garages. However,  I don't think North Park needs +130 artics.  

Well well well i did pass by 4149 on LSD but looks like school is around the corner hopefully 77th could be next to give Kedzie back the Artics

4143 146: Inner Drive/Michigan Express146 -557P (North Park

4148 151: Sheridan151 -560P (North Park)

4149 151: Sheridan151 -562P (North Park)

5 minutes ago, Policeman said:

That's happening next probably 

7 minutes ago, Ghoul said:

Well well well i did pass by 4149 on LSD but looks like school is around the corner hopefully 77th could be next to give Kedzie back the Artics

4143 146: Inner Drive/Michigan Express146 -557P (North Park

4148 151: Sheridan151 -560P (North Park)

4149 151: Sheridan151 -562P (North Park)

Only place Kedzie would put them is on Lasalle and that isn’t busy enough. NP isn’t using them on its Lasalle express runs as much and kedzie only really uses them on the express in the week which they have enough to do but still use them on Cermak and roosevelt

45 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

This how I say it should go 7903-09 K to 7 while the artics 7 to K 6400 run at all garages if not sending them back to FG in exchange for all buses to return to their home garage but 1026-27 to FG

Yeah bring a few more #6400s back into service and send them junky #7900s back to 77th and the #8100s that Chicago gave, where they originally stayed at first. The artics that left Kedzie & were sent to other garages to ease out crowding bring them back. I seen #1026-27 most of the time at 74th for a few years now. Bring the lower #1800s back to Chicago (In my opinion).

46 minutes ago, NovaBusFan said:

Yeah bring a few more #6400s back into service and send them junky #7900s back to 77th and the #8100s that Chicago gave, where they originally stayed at first. The artics that left Kedzie & were sent to other garages to ease out crowding bring them back. I seen #1026-27 most of the time at 74th for a few years now. Bring the lower #1800s back to Chicago (In my opinion).

Yea that most def could cuz c aint get nothing back for sending the 18's back to NP but imma redo the list