More Bus Moves

sw4400

1 hour ago, Policeman said:

I'm starting to think that it's for cps since school is starting on the 30th

They start on Labor Day so cta can transfer the hours properly. Basically 10 and 130 run till labor but they use buses that would run on say 62 or other routes that run near a high school for school runs that interline. But if the other guy saw something I didn’t then hey 

1 minute ago, Sam92 said:

They start on Labor Day so cta can transfer the hours properly. Basically 10 and 130 run till labor but they use buses that would run on say 62 or other routes that run near a high school for school runs that interline. But if the other guy saw something I didn’t then hey 

Ahh I see they changed the school year a week early ?. Well @YoungBusLover can confirm for sure but there’s a monkey wrench then... looks like the first week of school might be extras similar to how beach shuttles operate differently a week before the official summer pick but this is a first year so anything can happen. I’m pretty sure what I guessed is going to be the outcome though because it’s the 26th and routes 15, 28, 62, 95, 100, 35, and some others I can’t think of off the  top of my head should have an advanced timetable posted since those are the school buses

18 minutes ago, Sam92 said:

Yeah I picked last week. New runs start Sunday 

11 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Ahh I see they changed the school year a week early ?. Well @YoungBusLover can confirm for sure but there’s a monkey wrench then... looks like the first week of school might be extras similar to how beach shuttles operate differently a week before the official summer pick but this is a first year so anything can happen. I’m pretty sure what I guessed is going to be the outcome though because it’s the 26th and routes 15, 28, 62, 95, 100, 35, and some others I can’t think of off the  top of my head should have an advanced timetable posted since those are the school buses

The new pick goes into effect on the 30th. It may seem a little unorthodox for it being before Labor Day but that's the decision that was made by 567. A lot of runs have gotten longer and merged together into swings for my garage. I can't speak for the other 6 though. As far as the school runs are concerned they'll be pretty normal.

19 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

The new pick goes into effect on the 30th. It may seem a little unorthodox for it being before Labor Day but that's the decision that was made by 567. A lot of runs have gotten longer and merged together into swings for my garage. I can't speak for the other 6 though. As far as the school runs are concerned they'll be pretty normal.

A lot of 9 hour+?