More Bus Moves

sw4400

2 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Only place Kedzie would put them is on Lasalle and that isn’t busy enough. NP isn’t using them on its Lasalle express runs as much and kedzie only really uses them on the express in the week which they have enough to do but still use them on Cermak and roosevelt

Well there are bus routes along Kedzie Garage use artics during school trips like the 82, 52, 21, and 62 need artics for school trips and it gets capacity quickly 

Redoing the list 

7903-09 back to 7 in return for the artics K sent 

NP send the 1800's C sent them back to C cuz C then sent them a few artics 

8100's back to C 

6400's back to service at the garages they are parked at if they wont be sent back to FG or send them back to FG while everybody geth their buses back 

1026-27 TO FG with 1000-51

49 minutes ago, Ghoul said:

Well there are bus routes along Kedzie Garage use artics during school trips like the 82, 52, 21, and 62 need artics for school trips and it gets capacity quickly 

Those are troopers and  can easily be rehooked into another artic route. Besides even before this weekend Chicago has been slipping artics out so i feel like 77th would have been sending some back as well if artics were to be cleared out 

1 hour ago, Sam92 said:

Those are troopers and  can easily be rehooked into another artic route. Besides even before this weekend Chicago has been slipping artics out so i feel like 77th would have been sending some back as well if artics were to be cleared out 

They are cuz 4000-4018 are not running at this time

4 minutes ago, Policeman said:

Just 2 days ago there were 22 on them running. And i was about to say something else but my phone died

Artics always heavily drop after 10 at 77th. They’ve done 3 way trades before I’m not saying you’re wrong but I’ve seen 77th when it’s time for artics to leave. They waste no time and trust me I want them gone but I don’t think it’s in the cards. That 30 artics 77th has from kedzie we’re basically what kedzie would’ve used to run 156 and 134 at 3 min headways those headways havent even returned to more than 7-10 so the need for artics on those definitely isn’t there especially with the threat of delta sending us back to a shutdown. 

2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Redoing the list 

7903-09 back to 7 in return for the artics K sent 

NP send the 1800's C sent them back to C cuz C then sent them a few artics 

8100's back to C 

6400's back to service at the garages they are parked at if they wont be sent back to FG or send them back to FG while everybody geth their buses back 

1026-27 TO FG with 1000-51

1000-1055

14 minutes ago, Sam92 said:

Artics always heavily drop after 10 at 77th. They’ve done 3 way trades before I’m not saying you’re wrong but I’ve seen 77th when it’s time for artics to leave. They waste no time and trust me I want them gone but I don’t think it’s in the cards. That 30 artics 77th has from kedzie we’re basically what kedzie would’ve used to run 156 and 134 at 3 min headways those headways havent even returned to more than 7-10 so the need for artics on those definitely isn’t there especially with the threat of delta sending us back to a shutdown. 

Why you want artics to leave 7 so bad for bro

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Master58 said:

Seeing as north park is currently getting their artics back. I hope 103rd gets theirs back.  They need them. 

The need is that pressing? All the routes that run with artics, still run with artics, except presumably the 26, which has ran mixed fleet in recent years, plus I'm willing to bet is in the same ridership boat as the LaSalle & Stockton Express rotues. 103rd lost artics and started running some on the 71, in addition to their usual routes, I think they'll be fine, provided an operator out of that garage says otherwise

9 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

The need is that pressing? All the routes that run with artics, still run with artics, except presumably the 26, which has ran mixed fleet in recent years, plus I'm willing to bet is in the same ridership boat as the LaSalle & Stockton Express rotues. 103rd lost artics and started running some on the 71, in addition to their usual routes, I think they'll be fine, provided an operator out of that garage says otherwise

Only the J14 has been running all artics.