More Bus Moves

sw4400

23 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Nope it’s most likely just a NP operator with a NP run number specifically designed for Addison I guess

NP share the 152 with FG like on cubs game days mostly & sometimes its rare tho AM & PM rushes ive seen a few NP biseson the 152 then but mostly on game days at the cubs home

1 hour ago, Shannoncvpi said:

NP share the 152 with FG like on cubs game days mostly & sometimes its rare tho AM & PM rushes ive seen a few NP biseson the 152 then but mostly on game days at the cubs home

your correct on that and also school runs in the mornings and afternoon you’ll see a few 60 footers on the 152 and then head to a different route outta NP

2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea like they will do a few runs then go bout their business

2 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

your correct on that and also school runs in the mornings and afternoon you’ll see a few 60 footers on the 152 and then head to a different route outta NP

Still doesn’t explain the artics that are showing up with forest glen block IDs we know that 152 is shared and NP sends artics my question is why are some tagged as forest glen runs and blocks instead of NP?

2 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Still doesn’t explain the artics that are showing up with forest glen block IDs we know that 152 is shared and NP sends artics my question is why are some tagged as forest glen runs and blocks instead of NP?

Maybe NP loaned FG some artics & it maybe FG drivers or maybe NP drivers went to FG with the buses & ran from there