More Bus Moves

sw4400

55 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Maybe they'll keep them for a while or keep them till retirement but maybe they'll give it back to FG but Idk yet

With NP getting more artics back I don't see a reason for them to have any 6400s on deck, like today 77th could easily use them instead of taking buses from SS. 

1 minute ago, YoungBusLover said:

With NP getting more artics back I don't see a reason for them to have any 6400s on deck, like today 77th could easily use them instead of taking buses from SS. 

Ye right and probably got some buses sitting out waiting to be used assigned to 77th when they take the SS buses lol

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah man, all of the buses over there but one was from 74th and I got stuck with a nova. I should of waited 5 extra minutes because I would of gotten the bus I wanted. 

??? I felt the same a few days ago I got stuck with a move on the 7

On 6/30/2021 at 8:12 PM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Ye two of ours and still damn no one recorded them lol I really need to get 1001 that bus loves heading to Ss from time to time i need to hear em Lemme get it on 90 lol soon and ye usually Wednesday is these loans to SS

I got it on the 81 yesterday

3 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea C borroe buses from other garages for the 4th to help with the 65 & 72 

Not today according to tracker. In fact,  I think the last time 72 got help was the Water and Air show several years back. I also have not observed beach service help in a long time. On Sundays during the streetcar days there would be as many as 10 extras between Kedzie and Clark. As a teenager, since l lived 2 blocks from North & Kedzie, I spent my Sunday afternoon`s hanging around with the supervisor at Kedzie.

58 minutes ago, sht6131 said:

Not today according to tracker. In fact,  I think the last time 72 got help was the Water and Air show several years back. I also have not observed beach service help in a long time. On Sundays during the streetcar days there would be as many as 10 extras between Kedzie and Clark. As a teenager, since l lived 2 blocks from North & Kedzie, I spent my Sunday afternoon`s hanging around with the supervisor at Kedzie.

Aw ok yea you right last year the 72 didnt get extra help I wonder if K is also helping with the 65

5 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

real talk since K is 10x closer 

6 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Wouldn't it be simpler for other garages like K to send their buses and drivers to help out?

Depends. K is closer but has a lot of downtown routes already so they got their hands tied same with 103rd and the 29 so it would make sense for those 2 to help, FG or 74th has the extra idle manpower especially when you consider the regular guys from K and 103rd are gonna get caught in the crawl and go into a looooot of overtime 

2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Aw ok yea you right last year the 72 didnt get extra help I wonder if K is also helping with the 65

I usually see P K and FG chipping in on grand but you can mess around and see a 03 on grand if it’s that serious. It’s all about how empty everyone is around that time and also what might happen on a weekday might differ on a weekend considering if the 3rd happens on a Friday then you have to fill rush hour PLUS the extras vs this year you just had extras to put out. Hell 2012 NYE #4011 was working #29, then another year I saw  a few NP artics doing 66 for the 4th 

7 minutes ago, Sam92 said:

I usually see P K and FG chipping in on grand but you can mess around and see a 03 on grand if it’s that serious. It’s all about how empty everyone is around that time and also what might happen on a weekday might differ on a weekend considering if the 3rd happens on a Friday then you have to fill rush hour PLUS the extras vs this year you just had extras to put out. Hell 2012 NYE #4011 was working #29, then another year I saw  a few NP artics doing 66 for the 4th 

I remember that year bro

Interesting loans for today.....

1254 29: State29 -1021 (103rd)

1324 29: State29 -1081 (103rd)

1497 108: Halsted/95th108 -1541 (103rd)

1532 106: East 103rd106 -1511 (103rd)

1701 111A: Pullman Shuttle111A-1011 (103rd)

1951 119: Michigan/119th119 -1081 (103rd)

1959 100: Jeffery Manor Express100 -1531 (103rd)

1963 30: South Chicago30 -1011 (103rd)

8028 29: State29 -1041 (103rd)

8013 15: Jeffery Local15 -1521 (103rd)

Screenshot_20210706-164507_Chrome.jpg