More Bus Moves

sw4400

2 hours ago, RJL6000 said:

Oh, yes. Kedzie did receive or is receiving the 1200s and 1700s in small grouplets now. The 1230-1246 (except possibly 1236, which may still be at FG) grouplet and the 1703-1709 grouplet are now at K (and these grouplets include buses that have already been at K for a few months prior to the latest moves). This is because the UofC is reducing its operations for the summer (with the 171 and the 172 being reduced to weekday-rush-only operation until Fall); therefore, 103rd needs fewer 40-foot buses than what it had prior to this weekend.

And NP received the upper 4100s and the 4200s from both K and 77th. Expect a few more artics from both garages to be moved to NP over the coming days. Again, this is because K (and to a lesser extent 77th) needed to send some of their artics somewhere else in preparation for the post-COVID-restriction expansion of the 40-foot portion of their fleets.

That pretty much sums it up right there. 

42 minutes ago, sht6131 said:

Just checked 72 tracker. Schedule still indicates North-Clark while tracker indicates North Ave beach.

2 hours ago, sht6131 said:

Not even extended beach service?

Must be a delay in publishing timetables the site never even mentioned advanced ones I just happened to discover the South Halsted midnight extension in the alerts

On 6/20/2021 at 11:01 AM, Sam92 said:

Welp if the pick is today then I guess so far artics only moved enough to take what 87th street was using and give them to NP. Next weekend might keep it going though

I think there is a manpower issue going on because there is normally more artics out than this because when I got off last night we still had our artics lined up in the bays and that was around 2 am so I dont know if they were moved after 2 am but they were still there. Today just by looking at Maths for 77th it looks very suspicious compared to last sunday. We also have a lot of #7900s that are oos with multiple issues. I counted at least 15 or so last night. 

Screenshot_20210620-133431_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210620-133539_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210620-133600_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

I think there is manpower issue going on because there is normally more artics out than this because when I got off last night we still had our artics lined up in the bays and that was around 2 am so I dont know if they were moved after 2 am but they were still there. Today just by looking at Maths for 77th it looks very suspicious compared to last sunday. We also have a lot of #7900s that are oos with multiple issues. I counted at least 15 or so last night. 

Screenshot_20210620-133431_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210620-133539_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210620-133600_Chrome.jpg

I shoulda looked before I posted cause I checked maths right after and noticed the same and knew something was up when only 6-7 buses showed on 79 ?

• Haha 1