More Bus Moves

sw4400

(possible loan but will check on it tomorrow) 8232 is on the 74, and lol that bus was on the 77 earlier this afternoon 

Update: This was a BusTracker glitch 8232 isn't really on the 74 it's back on 77 apparently the block that bus was on (74-811) is owned by bus 8141

Edited by Erin Mishkin Jr.
Update to 8232 reasoning

26 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Ye two of ours and still damn no one recorded them lol I really need to get 1001 that bus loves heading to Ss from time to time i need to hear em Lemme get it on 90 lol soon and ye usually Wednesday is these loans to SS

1391 been following me around lately??add 1052 to that as well lmao

Yeah we mostly have a handful of 74ths buses running the PM trippers right now and one of FG and C buses as well. I was so mad when I saw the mechanics start pulling the buses up to the sign out booth after I got #7966 I wanted #1430 so bad. I really just wanted a Flyer in general. ?

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

6838 6843 6847 and 6849 are on the 151 and 22 out of NP looks like NP is using #6400’s

80F3D067-57F6-4BBB-9126-56869E9B50EC.png

13 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

That's the second time they done this the last time was last  Tuesday with just 6843/6847

What I'm more curious about is why are they using them and not FG? 

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah we mostly have a handful of 74ths buses running the PM trippers right now and one of FG and C buses as well. I was so mad when I saw the mechanics start pulling the buses up to the sign out booth after I got #7966 I wanted #1430 so bad. I really just wanted a Flyer in general. ?

But they gave you a novas ???