More Bus Moves

sw4400

2 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

So all of Kedzie novas are gone just like that huh? ?lol literally none of Kedzie novas are in service as of right now and they just recently got more from Chicago. Unless they’re getting the 8350’s and up when they come around.

I'll see when I go in in a min

3 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

So all of Kedzie novas are gone just like that huh? ?lol literally none of Kedzie novas are in service as of right now and they just recently got more from Chicago. Unless they’re getting the 8350’s and up when they come around.

I'll see when I go in in a min

On 8/29/2021 at 1:23 PM, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

man them flyers all over the place at the garage i could only see numbers of the once’s at the fence along elston but i think did see 1055 i remember seeing a “55” for the last 2 numbers it was definitely a flyer so it could be either 1055 or 1555

That might have been 1555

So far I've counted at 22-23 #4000s left at 77th not counting the ones we had that are oos along the south fence on 79th. 17 were active today while the rest were receiving maintenance. I can only estimate at this point that we roughly have in total at least 25-30 #4000s left. Now will the rest get shipped off before this weekend? That has yet to be seen but I think they're here to stay until the next pick barring something major happens regarding Delta. I'm still in shock that the remaining #6400s at 74th,Chicago and Kedzie haven't been prepped to stay in running condition up to this point. I know that they're a last resort for spares and all but at least keep them active enough to be used worse case scenario. If not just send them to SS and send them off into retirement like the rest of the buses we received.