• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I boarded a SB Ashland bus a couple days ago.(Bus number eludes me a little since it was a couple days ago, but it was a low 6000 with a "9" at the end(6009,6019, or 6029) ) . It was fresh from Kedzie because the "K" sticker was still on the windshield.

I don't think they are even going to transfer buses from 74th to 103rd. I never heard about that, so anyone, give me details if this is taking place.

In other news, I saw #6007 on #77 Belmont this morning, I think it had a "03" sticker (is #6007 a 103rd street bus?).

Two things on that post

1. 4544 and 4543 were transferred to 103rd, because i saw them on the #14 jeffery Express

2. 103rd might have done a fill in on the #77 Belmont and 6007 has the king tut wrap ad

Saw 6553 running on the 62 at 8:00 Monday night (was previously seen on 66,65

and 53 recently).

To Trainman: I saw and rode #6653 running on #76 Diversey on Sunday. Actually, many of the Archer NOVAs are back at Chicago because i've seen all of buses from the 6580s to 6660s range on #53 Pulaski, #54 Cicero, #X54 Cicero Express and #76 Diversey.