BusHunter Posted April 30, 2014 Author Report Posted April 30, 2014 #1287 rehabbed on the #2. They put the transitchicago.com over the rear window. Quote
TripleTransit1 Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 I don't know if #1990 should count or not. I spotted it on the #65 and I could only see the blue "This bus kneels" stickers on it. Quote
garmon757 Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 I don't know if #1990 should count or not. I spotted it on the #65 and I could only see the blue "This bus kneels" stickers on it.Nope, it's not rehabbed. Quote
BusHunter Posted May 7, 2014 Author Report Posted May 7, 2014 I don't know, most of the latest rehabs don't have the handicapped seat inserts with the wording anymore. (I think they ran out of inserts) #1575 and #1459 are both like this with just the wheelchair symbol and they are pretty recent. Quote
garmon757 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Spotted rehabbed #1780 on #49. Making it the first North Park 1700s that I've witnessed to be rehabbed. Keep an eye out on #1912 because it's a possibility that it's rehabbed. It's on #72 right now. Update: #1912 is rehabbed. Quote
garmon757 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Spotted rehabbed #1444 and #1445 on #72 @ North/Halsted. Quote
BusHunter Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 I thought I might have seen #1436 as rehabbed yesterday on the #53 so keep that one in mind. Quote
BusHunter Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 I thought I might have seen #1436 as rehabbed yesterday on the #53 so keep that one in mind. Ok I just saw #1436 on the #74 and it is rehabbed. Quote
jajuan Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Just a heads up. I saw 1050 on the 8 today, it looks like it may be rehabbed. Quote
BusHunter Posted May 9, 2014 Author Report Posted May 9, 2014 Spotted rehabbed #1780 on #49. Making it the first North Park 1700s that I've witnessed to be rehabbed. Keep an eye out on #1912 because it's a possibility that it's rehabbed. It's on #72 right now. Update: #1912 is rehabbed. What no #2000's? Quote
garmon757 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 What no #2000's? Lol speaking of 2000s, there were some that I've thought they're be in the process of getting rehabbed especially #2019 but I'm going to guess that at least one will be rehabbed before August. Quote
BusHunter Posted May 12, 2014 Author Report Posted May 12, 2014 #1451 is rehabbed on the #74. At this rate Chicago is starting to run out of #1400's to rehab. Quote
garmon757 Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 I've forgot to mention that #1391 is rehabbed. Quote
jajuan Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 Rode 1588 on the 9 Ashland this morning, and from what I saw it's rehabbed (new lighting, some new decals, etc.) but doesn't have the newer ADA seat inserts. Quote
TripleTransit1 Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 5 more buses before we reach our 200th rehab. Quote
YoungBusLover Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 Add these 6 buses to the possible rehab list.#1509,#1569,#1508,#1840,#1224 and #1022. Some may have been posted already but I double checked the list to see. Quote
BusHunter Posted May 14, 2014 Author Report Posted May 14, 2014 #1446 is not rehabbed it just has the new seat inserts and updated clever device. #1462 is rehabbed though currently on the west end of the #72. It's a ghost bus not appearing on the tracker but it's leader has #1987. Quote
garmon757 Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 Add these 6 buses to the possible rehab list.#1509,#1569,#1508,#1840,#1224 and #1022. Some may have been posted already but I double checked the list to see.#1840 is not rehabbed. It only has the blue kneeling stickers. Quote
garmon757 Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 #1446 is not rehabbed it just has the new seat inserts and updated clever device. #1462 is rehabbed though currently on the west end of the #72. It's a ghost bus not appearing on the tracker but it's leader has #1987.If #1446 has the secret compartment on the right side of the right wheel then it's rehabbed. Quote
jajuan Posted May 15, 2014 Report Posted May 15, 2014 Add these 6 buses to the possible rehab list.#1509,#1569,#1508,#1840,#1224 and #1022. Some may have been posted already but I double checked the list to see. I concur with you about 1569. When I rode it earlier this week, it appeared to have all the signs of being rehabbed except the seat inserts like has occurred with a lot of recent 74th rehabbed buses. Quote
Brandon93 Posted May 15, 2014 Report Posted May 15, 2014 I'm new to this sight I spotted 1023 yesterday I can't remember what route it was on. 1514 today on the 103 W. 103rd, 1536 on the 112 Vincennes/111th earlier. All are fully rehabbed. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.