1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

Any new information about that? Thanks for bringing it up.

Looks like its been handled already cause the time I rode #1955 it was quiet and a bit more reactive on acceleration. Im guessing they both got awarded at the same time or close to the same time with the only reason for them being separate contracts are the two different engine types (ISM and ISL)

Where at? I got on it @ North/Ashland heading northbound to Diversey just to get out this hellish rain during my deliveries.

Got off at the blue line in the height of the storm and ran to shelter in the subway. Maybe I was distracted looking at #1119.

Hey Garmon did you ever find out if #1367 was rehabbed? I always seem to miss that one.

Got off at the blue line in the height of the storm and ran to shelter in the subway. Maybe I was distracted looking at #1119.

Hey Garmon did you ever find out if #1367 was rehabbed? I always seem to miss that one.

#1367 is indeed rehabbed. I saw it on #18 near UIC a couple of weeks ago. #1019 is mechanically rehabbed and #1486 is fully rehabbed. I've seen both of them @ 69th Red Line this morning.

#1189 rehabbed on the #62.

Hmm from an apparent school run since it's assigned to Kedzie. Surprised Kedzie did a school run with a 40 foot bus. But given the time, it's possible to be a loan given 74th apparently being short lately on buses lately after taking on more Novas.

#1189 rehabbed on the #62.

Hmm from an apparent school run since it's assigned to Kedzie. Surprised Kedzie did a school run with a 40 foot bus. But given the time, it's possible to be a loan given 74th apparently being short lately on buses lately after taking on more Novas.

Wait, I thought #1189 is 77th's.

didn't get a chance to see if it was a 74th bus or kedzie's

Wait, I thought #1189 is 77th's.

Yeah it's 77th's (formerly FG's). I forgot the cutoff for 1100s at Kedzie is 1188. So it's a loan, but my memory was of the wrong garage. Yeah Garmon, to respond to your comment from the other thread, 77th did kind of lowballed 74th. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's 77th's (formerly FG's). I forgot the cutoff for 1100s at Kedzie is 1188. So it's a loan, but my memory was of the wrong garage. Yeah Garmon, to respond to your comment from the other thread, 77th did kind of lowballed 74th. :lol:

At least we're on the same page about it lol. :D