Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

There was a 13xx on #50 this afternoon(don't know if it was 1392 or another bus in the 1300's), but it wasn't completely tagged. The left rear side did not have it's bus number. I wonder if South Shops is putting out these buses a bit quickly.

Posted

#1392 is rehabbed on the #50. I believe #1324 has no number decals on the rear or side if that's what you mean. Wow this #1392 is running hot. This back bench seat is pretty hot. Actually feels good today as I'm not wearing a jacket. I wonder if it's running low on coolant.

Posted

#1392 is rehabbed on the #50. I believe #1324 has no number decals on the rear or side if that's what you mean. Wow this #1392 is running hot. This back bench seat is pretty hot. Actually feels good today as I'm not wearing a jacket. I wonder if it's running low on coolant.

I was walking NB and the bus was going SB, so I couldn't say about the right side of the bus, but the left side didn't have the numbers. It had a decal in the rear on the A/C panel(again don't remember the last two numbers. But number decals should be quick to put on, so South Shops is getting the rehabs out perhaps too quickly cosmetically-speaking. Number decals are a little more important than a updated "Right Turn" bus sticker.

Posted

Rehabbed: #1666 #1896 #1999

Getting rehabbed: #1398 #1404 #1802

Awaiting for rehab: #1030 #1369 #1927

Questionable for rehab preparation or out of service: #1704 #2005

Other Notes: #1241 is back @ South Shop for an undisclosed reason.

Posted

Shots of #1774 while I was on my bike getting off from work.

I rode this bus on the 22 not too long ago but wasn't sure it was already on the rehab list or not.

Posted

I've seen a lot of them having their covers flipped but I don't know why though!!! :huh:

Saw about five buses like this today, it must be the wind, it's really howling at Michigan/Lake. I don't know what happened to the font on #6445 on the #65 but it was all screwed up. The whole destination was displayed on the left hand part of the sign. #6428 on the #19 was like that too. Maybe a programming glitch.

Posted

I notice a few discrepancies between my #1000's rehab list and Garmon's what's left list. So Garmon I see your list has #1850 as not rehabbed and #1826 as rehabbed. Is this true?

#1613 is on the #71 too released from south shops.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...