Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rehabbed: #1975

Special rehabbed or updated via maintenance: #1850 (repaired from an accident and not rehabbed)

Getting rehabbed inside the shop: 12 others

Awaiting for rehab: #1149 #1150 #1361 #1697 #1768 #1860

Questionable for rehab preparation or out of service: #1218

Posted

Hey garmon, a few tweaks for your what's left list. I checked out #1849, it's not rehabbed, just the exterior. At NP, #1334, #1339, #1709, and #1749 are all rehabbed buses now. #1709 has this wrap on it for some hospital or something, so I don't now if they cheated on the exterior rehab on that bus or what. Same could be said about #1867, if I ever locate it. It's been a ghost bus all week, I only saw it one day on the #151 on the tracker. #1199 has had it's wrap removed. Remember I said that bus was rehabbed and they didn't even change the wrap. As I suspected, the whole exterior is untouched. :rolleyes:

One more #1217 is rehabbed at Kedzie.

Posted

Hey garmon, a few tweaks for your what's left list. I checked out #1849, it's not rehabbed, just the exterior. At NP, #1334, #1339, #1709, and #1749 are all rehabbed buses now. #1709 has this wrap on it for some hospital or something, so I don't now if they cheated on the exterior rehab on that bus or what. Same could be said about #1867, if I ever locate it. It's been a ghost bus all week, I only saw it one day on the #151 on the tracker. #1199 has had it's wrap removed. Remember I said that bus was rehabbed and they didn't even change the wrap. As I suspected, the whole exterior is untouched. :rolleyes:

One more #1217 is rehabbed at Kedzie.

Thanks for keeping an eye on that. Very helpful of you.

Posted

Rehabbed: #1238

Special rehabbed or updated via maintenance: #1760

Getting rehabbed inside the shop: 12 others

Awaiting for rehab: #1121 #1393 #1655 #1798 #1917

#1953

Questionable for rehab preparation or out of service: #1679 #1769 #1943

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...