1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

#1706 on #49B I'm surprised they didn't send it back to kedzie

Well none of the NF moves were temporary it seems in the recent swapocalypse. Only the 6400s. So 1706 would not have come back to Kedzie. As a matter of fact, former Kedzie buses that are now at NP have or are about to get 'P' stickers. And if you look further, former 103rd buses now at Kedzie have undergone rehabs and remained at Kedzie as further evidence that NFs in the recent big swap are staying where they are currently for the time being.

Yikes!!! What the heck happened to 1147??!! That bus looked bad the windshield is all smashed in hopefully that bus will be back in service soon. It's sitting here at south shop 1415 looks like it's been in a accident too with a few cracks in the front as well but no where near as bad as 1147 though.

Yikes!!! What the heck happened to 1147??!! That bus looked bad the windshield is all smashed in hopefully that bus will be back in service soon. It's sitting here at south shop 1415 looks like it's been in a accident too with a few cracks in the front as well but no where near as bad as 1147 though.

An idiotic driver rammed #1147 into a plow truck at 74th Garage last year.

#1706 is rehabbed on the #11. It has a kedzie sticker still on it. #1744's not rehabbed on the #50.

They probably didn't get to 1706 yet. A few of the other NP transplants from Kedzie like 1689 and I believee 1693 were sporting NP 'P' stickers recently. I remember the 4050s NP got from Kedzie about a couple years ago sported Kedzie stickers almost six months at least before getting updated stickers.