1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

#1720 is rehabbed on the #36 Nb at Chicago/State. #1720 has a 6 sticker. When was it at 74th?

Didn't one of the other members report seeing it back among the 74th lineup a brief time before the February swapocalypse occurred? I could be remembering wrong. It's just odd that Kedzie (its assignment after 74th and before the mass swaps) would forget to mark a bus with its own garage sticker once it's been there for a while.

Didn't one of the other members report seeing it back among the 74th lineup a brief time before the February swapocalypse occurred? I could be remembering wrong. It's just odd that Kedzie (its assignment after 74th and before the mass swaps) would forget to mark a bus with its own garage sticker once it's been there for a while.

Wow it was at 74th and I said it was there!! :rolleyes: If you do a search under the More Bus Moves thread for 1720, I said it was on the #47 on 1/12/15, but Andre said on 1/15/15 it went to Kedzie, so it must have been really brief. RJL6000 and others reported #1721 - #1757 was at 74th before that.

Wow it was at 74th and I said it was there!! :rolleyes: If you do a search under the More Bus Moves thread for 1720, I said it was on the #47 on 1/12/15, but Andre said on 1/15/15 it went to Kedzie, so it must have been really brief. RJL6000 and others reported #1721 - #1757 was at 74th before that.

I had a feeling it was your eagle eyes in the mix too somehow but I wasn't totally sure. :lol::P

You've got to be f'ing kidding me.....

It's nuts, the bus looks good like it's rehabbed, it's been repainted and has everything finished except the interior lights.

I took a picture of it, but my shutter didn't focus until it was across the street. (I was using the cameraphone today) I'll leave it full size maybe you guys can see #1697 at least. But yeah, from the outside it looks rehabbed. It sounds like another #1933, another one I need to look at.

#1697: post-304-0-16557200-1428381178_thumb.png

It's nuts, the bus looks good like it's rehabbed, it's been repainted and has everything finished except the interior lights.

I took a picture of it, but my shutter didn't focus until it was across the street. (I was using the cameraphone today) I'll leave it full size maybe you guys can see #1697 at least. But yeah, from the outside it looks rehabbed. It sounds like another #1933, another one I need to look at.

#1697: attachicon.gifcta 1697.png

And the f'ed up part about it is the fact that it had the green dot on the windshield indicating a full rehab. That's the first bus with that stick ever to be mechanically rehabbed.....