1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

#1867 on the #49 is another one that looks rehabbed. It's got an orange wrap on it and it has the new rear no turn plate. I couldn't see if it had the new lights as I was standing on the platform at Western Orange line when I saw it. Also that is a ghost bus. I think it was following #1145 NB around 7PM.

Rehabbed: #1975

Special rehabbed or updated via maintenance: #1850 (repaired from an accident and not rehabbed)

Getting rehabbed inside the shop: 12 others

Awaiting for rehab: #1149 #1150 #1361 #1697 #1768 #1860

Questionable for rehab preparation or out of service: #1218

Hey garmon, a few tweaks for your what's left list. I checked out #1849, it's not rehabbed, just the exterior. At NP, #1334, #1339, #1709, and #1749 are all rehabbed buses now. #1709 has this wrap on it for some hospital or something, so I don't now if they cheated on the exterior rehab on that bus or what. Same could be said about #1867, if I ever locate it. It's been a ghost bus all week, I only saw it one day on the #151 on the tracker. #1199 has had it's wrap removed. Remember I said that bus was rehabbed and they didn't even change the wrap. As I suspected, the whole exterior is untouched. :rolleyes:

One more #1217 is rehabbed at Kedzie.

Hey garmon, a few tweaks for your what's left list. I checked out #1849, it's not rehabbed, just the exterior. At NP, #1334, #1339, #1709, and #1749 are all rehabbed buses now. #1709 has this wrap on it for some hospital or something, so I don't now if they cheated on the exterior rehab on that bus or what. Same could be said about #1867, if I ever locate it. It's been a ghost bus all week, I only saw it one day on the #151 on the tracker. #1199 has had it's wrap removed. Remember I said that bus was rehabbed and they didn't even change the wrap. As I suspected, the whole exterior is untouched. :rolleyes:

One more #1217 is rehabbed at Kedzie.

Thanks for keeping an eye on that. Very helpful of you.