The Breakdown Thread

sw4400

22 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Hate to say it but more Novas are on the way. What you really need is a time machine set to 2040!!?

We are going to soon have Novas all over the place, it’ll be how much we run into a #1000 if you’re driving on the street or taking a bus to whatever destination you need to get to?

9 hours ago, Bus1883 said:

We are going to soon have Novas all over the place, it’ll be how much we run into a #1000 if you’re driving on the street or taking a bus to whatever destination you need to get to?

You better not break the windshield?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BusHunter said:

8310 was broke down the other day. The wrecker was there to hook it up. Forget where though. You can probably trace it down on maths tracker 

I knew it was going to be another #7900. I don’t think they are going to make it as far as the #6400’s with no rehab?

8 hours ago, Bus1883 said:

I knew it was going to be another #7900. I don’t think they are going to make it as far as the #6400’s with no rehab?

Yea the novas are way better built its back when they wad building things right not cheap & the 7900's bearly making it to rehab they been breaking since brand new

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Bus1883 said:

These Novas need therapy?

Looks like they need the nearby Wentworth Rehabilitation and Health Care Center.

Of course, up to now, I have been goofing with you. But, seriously, the forum indicates that deliveries started in Feb. 2014. That indicates that the first group (at least the 77th buses) is due for a mid-life rehab, but any word on if or when they are supposed to get it?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Busjack said:

Looks like they need the nearby Wentworth Rehabilitation and Health Care Center.

Of course, up to now, I have been goofing with you. But, seriously, the forum indicates that deliveries started in Feb. 2014. That indicates that the first group (at least the 77th buses) is due for a mid-life rehab, but any word on if or when they are supposed to get it?

Not sure havent heard nothing

5 hours ago, Busjack said:

To keep my figures crossed I am guessing and hoping they could get green light for the rehab beginning sometime later this year or somewhere next year, these Novas do need the rehab to be honest with the buses already 8 years in while we continue to take deliveries of the #8350’s to make this a bit similar to when CTA wanted to modernize the bus fleet with the #1000’s all getting rehabbed while the #7900’s were being delivered. If the midlife overhaul is still planned then they should rehab the buses year by year or just do at random like what they did to the #1000’s. After 77th is done rehabbing theirs then 74th should be next followed by Chicago and FG. 

• 1 month later...