The Breakdown Thread

sw4400

26 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

Someone isn't doing their job. Either Someone didn't check the fluids or didn't properly close a cap causing fluids to escape 

yea that’s 100% and 1790 went back to the garage after the incident driver took a replacement bus they brought to him from NP and expressed to downtown from foster due to how late he was 

48 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

SS in backlog again lmao also 1035 broke down at the wilson red line on the 78 westbound but bus went to the garage there was a maintenance van there as well follower was 1597

Wow I saw 1597 on Peterson yesterday didn’t think that would be picking up passengers from a breakdown today 

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Wow I saw 1597 on Peterson yesterday didn’t think that would be picking up passengers from a breakdown today 

yea if i can remember then number correctly 8318 or 8308 ik for sure it was 831x was suppose to be 1035’s follower but 1035 broke down so 831x turned into 1597’s leader so there was a bit of a gap in service westbound around 3:45ish