The Breakdown Thread

sw4400

After a very long hiatus, #1185 returned to service. However it brokedown this evening at 87th and Damen. I couldn't help but laugh seeing the maintenance tech looking more frustrated trying to fix whatever issue that it may of had. I was surprised to see it out there after not seeing it along the southern fence on 79th. It was the freshest looking D40LF I've seen since the rehabs.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

After a very long hiatus, #1185 returned to service. However it brokedown this evening at 87th and Damen. I couldn't help but laugh seeing the maintenance tech looking more frustrated trying to fix whatever issue that it may of had. I was surprised to see it out there after not seeing it along the southern fence on 79th. It was the freshest looking D40LF I've seen since the rehabs.

Switch 1185's engine and 8327's engine and they would both be fixed ?? (this is a joke, i know they can't do that)

42 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

imagine coming out of SS only to break down again sheesh i would be frustrated to lmao fr

20 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

That’s just sad to see a bus get released from SS and then starting to break down. #8327 has been in the hospital for a while, I remember seeing #1185 it still looked new when I saw it way before it went OOS.

IMG_7735.HEIC Saw unit #8293 on Wednesday evening with some sort of issue probably it was just about a few hundred feet from the SB Green Line Stop stop on North Blvd on 90. Bus is empty,operator outside on phone possibly calling control. 1556 was probably broke down at Harlem & Grand NB on Friday and 8316 (a unit I rode earlier today) seems to be stuck on Austin and Huron, could be broke down i'll need to go by and find out