CTA Rail Service Alerts

sw4400

• 5 weeks later...

While I am currently waiting for n O'HARE bound Blue Line train at Jackson,  I am hearing Blue Line service is now suspended between Jefferson Park and O'HARE 

I will probably have to take another shuttle bus when reach Jefferson Park but here's hoping the issue is resolved by then 

UPDATE 45 MINUTES LATER; Apparently the issue was resolved as trains are running to the airport 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 7:27 PM, Confirmed Illinois Citizen said:

Yellow line service completely suspended due to a collision with a MoW vehicle near Howard.

Um you're three days late. It's already been reported and being discussed in the November Yellow Line crash thread.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The Blues Line strikes again.  Mechanical problem on an O'HARE bound train at UIC Halsted.  Trains aren't moving.  To make matters worse, I haven't seen a Forest Park bound train in a while which begs the question,  what's really going on?

Finally a Forest Park bound 7000 series train showed up at Western. 

More Blues Line delays.  Power is now off for a 2nd time  alone the Forest Park branch.   First outage was at Oak park Ave.  An EB O'HARE bound train was sitting between Oak Park and Austin.  My train made it to Oak park before we had to sit.  A 2nd power cut off occurred at Harlem.