CTA Bus Garage Rosters

sw4400

On 5/1/2020 at 12:38 PM, Shannoncvpi said:

Aw ok

Plus there is  the little challenge of the maintenance lifts at 74th only being able to accommodate 55 foot artics instead of the present day 60 feet that artics for any TA now measure. And that's because at the time that 74th was built CTA's original artics were 55 feet long and the designers of the garage goofed and were too short sighted to realize that articulated buses at some other TAs at that time were using 60 footers and that 60 feet was fast becoming the standard artic length across the country as MAN was no longer selling buses in the US by that point and remaining bus manufacturers selling buses to American TAs were only offering 60 foot artics. 

2 hours ago, jajuan said:

Plus there is  the little challenge of the maintenance lifts at 74th only being able to accommodate 55 foot artics instead of the present day 60 feet that artics for any TA now measure. And that's because at the time that 74th was built CTA's original artics were 55 feet long and the designers of the garage goofed and were too short sighted to realize that articulated buses at some other TAs at that time were using 60 footers and that 60 feet was fast becoming the standard artic length across the country as MAN was no longer selling buses in the US by that point and remaining bus manufacturers selling buses to American TAs were only offering 60 foot artics. 

Thanks for putting me on game broham 

• 3 weeks later...

I updated the cta roster. I know I'm missing a few buses as I doubt np has any longitudinal #4150's anymore or #4300's below #4338. I'll put them when I see them in service. I don't want to change those over yet if they are at south shops. But wow, they really cut artic buses at np and kedzie. I wonder what's the game plan when the restaurants open as np will need more artics than that. That must have been why I saw #147's with 40 footers. No social distancing on there!!

4 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

I updated the cta roster. I know I'm missing a few buses as I doubt np has any longitudinal #4150's anymore or #4300's below #4338. I'll put them when I see them in service. I don't want to change those over yet if they are at south shops. But wow, they really cut artic buses at np and kedzie. I wonder what's the game plan when the restaurants open as np will need more artics than that. That must have been why I saw #147's with 40 footers. No social distancing on there!!

NP lost all the 4000’s and the 

4300’s went to 103rd 

4334-4340 went to 103rd as well

8 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Dam they lost they artics

You know I was thinking 103rd has around 100 artics now.  I think that's the most that they've had since the Dan ryan red line closure from Garfield to 95th. Also I dont believe 77th has ever had over 30 something artics, so this is a first there. I bet many operators dont like driving artics for 77th. Alot of there routes are tight. No wonder they were saying it slowed down the route. It's more bus to be responsible for and the last thing we want is to mess up our cdls. Did a long drive up cicero. Was noticing there wasnt much service. I only saw a few buses on the #54. About 10 guys were waiting at the north terminal. Artics look funny on the #54!!!

You know I'm surprised no one says anything about the #66 needing artics. Back in the day that's all they ran on the #66. 

4 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

You know I was thinking 103rd has around 100 artics now.  I think that's the most that they've had since the Dan ryan red line closure from Garfield to 95th. Also I dont believe 77th has ever had over 30 something artics, so this is a first there. I bet many operators dont like driving artics for 77th. Alot of there routes are tight. No wonder they were saying it slowed down the route. It's more bus to be responsible for and the last thing we want is to mess up our cdls. Did a long drive up cicero. Was noticing there wasnt much service. I only saw a few buses on the #54. About 10 guys were waiting at the north terminal. Artics look funny on the #54!!!

You know I'm surprised no one says anything about the #66 needing artics. Back in the day that's all they ran on the #66. 

The 66 be running artics I seen a few artics left at my garage today  

8 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

& yea alot of 7 routes are tight af I like driving th artics I be whipping tf out of them 

12 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Aren’t all the routes 77th would use artics for like 95% straight? 3, 4, 8, 79 are the only routes I can think of and other than the CSU turnaround and the waveland/broadway turnaround, these routes seem unproblematic (except maybe the 4). Then again, not a bus driver, so

Saw an artic on the 71 yesterday, I’ve never seen that before

1 hour ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Aren’t all the routes 77th would use artics for like 95% straight? 3, 4, 8, 79 are the only routes I can think of and other than the CSU turnaround and the waveland/broadway turnaround, these routes seem unproblematic (except maybe the 4). Then again, not a bus driver, so

Saw an artic on the 71 yesterday, I’ve never seen that before

You know 79th is kind of tight. It has alot of people. I kind of get the willys driving my bus down it. Of course west of Western it's easy. You have to watch everything. If I was driving an artic down 79th. I'd be driving like grand mama. ?? Best part about driving a bus is the cars are more scared of you. They know you got a big vehicle and that does damage. Insurance is not going to help you if you have no car!! You still have the nuts out there, you just have to decide whose nuts and whose not!!

I have seen artics on #71, back in the NABI #7600 days. I believe at one time 77th had #7680 something to #7725. I don't know about all these artics at 103rd. I park my bus for layovers at 95th/ryan over by the park at Michigan/96th, so I see what's coming into the ryan from the east. For the most part it's pretty dead even the #34 which shocks me. Seems like the busiest places out there are 95th and halsted. You know what would be interesting. If 77th is slow driving artics why not let them have some hybrid #4300's if they are faster.

Well I updated the roster, I put all the NP artics that are gone and unaccounted for down at SS, but man that gives np 259 buses!! It's a wonder how they are able to run service. Alot of the #6400's are coming online (17 so far) so if I was CTA i'd at least get NP some #1000's, but they could take some #6400's. They have good AC!! LOL!! I guess CTA's order finally came in for the #6400 shields. I was going to say who makes those Proterra??? LOL!!

On 6/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, BusHunter said:

Well I updated the roster, I put all the NP artics that are gone and unaccounted for down at SS, but man that gives np 259 buses!! It's a wonder how they are able to run service. Alot of the #6400's are coming online (17 so far) so if I was CTA i'd at least get NP some #1000's, but they could take some #6400's. They have good AC!! LOL!! I guess CTA's order finally came in for the #6400 shields. I was going to say who makes those Proterra??? LOL!!

Between CTA having previously overstacked Kedzie,, NP and 103rd with artics instead of spreading them out more and FG being forced to hold on to so many 6400s as a result of that decision, I think it's becoming even more clear that CTA's spare ratio at individual garages was ridiculously high. To be honest, 40 footers on 146 and 147 aren't as overwhelmed as it may seem overall. I've been riding both for work commutes and errands all week right behind the recent pick change going into effect, and I've observed that the larger passenger counts are mostly from teens and college age younger adults taking advantage of the buses being free during the rear door boarding period. But with rear door boarding ending and all of us going back to boarding at the front again starting tomorrow (Sunday June 21), that should change quickly because we all will have to pay fares on the buses again at that point. No more of that riding just to ride and driving bus loads higher that what they should be because of excess recreational riding. 

2 minutes ago, jajuan said:

Between CTA having previously overstacked Kedzie,, NP and 103rd with artics instead of spreading them out more and FG being forced to hold on to so many 6400s as a result of that decision, I think it's becoming even more clear that CTA's spare ratio at individual garages was ridiculously high. To be honest, 40 footers on 146 and 147 aren't as overwhelmed as it may seem overall. I've been riding both for work commutes and errands all week right behind the recent pick change going into effect, and I've observed that the larger passenger counts are mostly from teens and college age younger adults taking advantage of the buses being free during the rear door boarding period. But with rear door boarding ending and all of us going back to boarding at the front again starting tomorrow (Sunday June 21), that should change quickly because we all will have to pay fares on the buses again at that point. No more of that riding just to ride and driving bus loads higher that what they should be because of excess recreational riding. 

Might be just “teens and college age” folks on the 146/147 but down here on the south side, everyone is taking advantage. Had someone run to catch the 3 at 63rd yesterday just to get off at 61st. It’s been literally taking advantage of the free buses for quick jaunts. Things like 75th to 71st, 63rd to 61st, 95th Red to King Dr, etc, most people would’ve walked this before the pandemic. I can’t imagine walking to King Dr or Cottage Grove just to take the bus 3-4 blocks to 79th.

12 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Might be just “teens and college age” folks on the 146/147 but down here on the south side, everyone is taking advantage. Had someone run to catch the 3 at 63rd yesterday just to get off at 61st. It’s been literally taking advantage of the free buses for quick jaunts. Things like 75th to 71st, 63rd to 61st, 95th Red to King Dr, etc, most people would’ve walked this before the pandemic. I can’t imagine walking to King Dr or Cottage Grove just to take the bus 3-4 blocks to 79th.

I can believe it. On the west side when I'm in that part of town for work, I've observed people get on the 49 or X49 at Harrison just to get right back off the bus at Van Buren for the Blue Line when Harrison is literally the next street down from Congress Parkway, which in turn is literally the same distance from the entrance of the Western Blue Line (Forest Park branch) station as Van Buren is. I've similar on the 12, folks getting on at Ashland only to get off at Loomis. But yeah on the 146 and 147, the play riding is mainly within downtown itself and in the form of teens and the college age crowd using them for short jots between Water Tower Place and other points of the Mag Mile. The actual numbers of those riding along the express zones and at points on the local zones further north still fall less than the 15 max capacity for safe social distancing on a 40 foot bus. 

4 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

I get that myself when I did the 12 a few days ago I had people who jumped on at kedize just to get right off at homan but now they gone have to start paying again tommorow so the front doors gone be back in service 

19 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

NP got 1345-1349 1706 1725 1731 1733 1746 

FG got 1589 1594 1597-1599 

unlees FG gets 1345-1349 back tomorrow 

Kind of weird fg is not losing too much more than its gaining. I wonder will all the 6400s come back cause we got to be close to the proterras. Even if both terminals are not yet online one could keep the buses charged a little bit. 

You think cta went back to a fare system to try and get people off the artics out south or west in an attempt to get more artics back at np and kedzie? As more people come outside the buses will be needed more and more. I've been seeing the Marine drive and inner lsd traffic picking up while the #147 has decent ridership as well. It remains to be seen however if routes like the #156 will ever need artics cause alot of companies downtown are going to switch to work from home so I dont know if the loop will ever really recover as far as offices are concerned

23 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Kind of weird fg is not losing too much more than its gaining. I wonder will all the 6400s come back cause we got to be close to the proterras. Even if both terminals are not yet online one could keep the buses charged a little bit. 

You think cta went back to a fare system to try and get people off the artics out south or west in an attempt to get more artics back at np and kedzie? As more people come outside the buses will be needed more and more. I've been seeing the Marine drive and inner lsd traffic picking up while the #147 has decent ridership as well. It remains to be seen however if routes like the #156 will ever need artics cause alot of companies downtown are going to switch to work from home so I dont know if the loop will ever really recover as far as offices are concerned

You're giving CTA too much credit for their sense of strategy. It took a pandemic for them to realize the artics needed to be spread out more. And we also have to remember that the bus moves for the summer this time around are also about giving riders room for social distancing as much as it is handling larger loads. Remember max capacity restrictions are still in effect, 15 riders for 40 ft buses and 22 for artics. One effect of the resumption of fares should be to weed out those who are just hopping on the bus for pleasure simply because they could and not because they had important things to use CTA for. And looking at the number of folks who are currently the 146 and 147 from my part of town on the north side to downtown and back for actual essential travel for example, North Park isn't going to need many artics back any time soon. The same is true of the other Lake Shore expresses, the 151 and 156. So the same is true of Kedzie as well. Even though the ctiy has reopened a little more, a larger portion of the people working right now are essential workers, and more of the essential workers live and work on the south and west sides. That means more of the artics will be needed in those parts of the city than in downtown and the north side. So if CTA has a plan behind the resumption of fare collection, I don't think easing more artics back to NP and K so soon is it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jajuan said:

You're giving CTA too much credit for their since of strategy. It took a pandemic for them to realize the artics needed to be spread out more. And we also have to remember that the bus moves for the summer this time around are also about giving riders room for social distancing as much as it is handling larger loads. Remember max capacity restrictions are still in effect, 15 riders for 40 ft buses and 22 for artics. One effect of the resumption of fares should be to weed out those who are just hopping on the bus for pleasure simply because they could and not because they had important things to use CTA for. And looking at the number of folks who are currently the 146 and 147 from my part of town on the north side to downtown and back for actual essential travel for example, North Park isn't going to need many artics back any time soon. The same is true of the other Lake Shore expresses, the 151 and 156. So the same is true of Kedzie as well. Even though the ctiy has reopened a little more, a larger portion of the people working right now are essential workers, and more of the essential workers live and work on the south and west sides. That means more of the artics will be needed in those parts of the city than in downtown and the north side. So if CTA has a plan behind the resumption of fare collection, I don't think easing more artics back to NP and K so soon is it. 

K need a few artics back we still have some but just to have every thing running smooth 

20 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

K need a few artics back we still have some but just to have every thing running smooth 

If the weeding of some of that excess unnecessary play riding that I observed today holds you guys at K should be just fine with they remaining artics you have. 

So to expand on what I was telling @Shannoncvpi up above, I rode three routes today that have been known previously to see a larger number of artics on this first weekday of resumed fare collection: the 12 Roosevelt, the 22 Clark and 147 Outer Drive Express. Of course the 22 has dropped dramatically in artics on weekdays, and the 147 has gone to a third to half 40 footers depending on the day and the hour. I was one of only three passengers on the 22 on my ride from Elmdale (aka Peterson west of Clark) to Southport when previously at the same time of morning there would be at least 15 to 20 people on the bus even with it being very early in the morning. On the 12, there were no more than 7 or 8 folks max on the artic I rode from Paulina to State, when at the last time last Monday the count was double that. And on the 147, the 40 foot NF I rode from Van Buren to Bryn Mawr maxed out at 15 riders when last Monday at the same time, a different 40 footer I rode on the route maxed out at 25 while within the bounds of downtown before dropping down to about 12 at the moment before the bus hit the Drive. So the thinning out of artics at K and NP shouldn't be as much a concern as it might have been  last week. 

On 8/31/2014 at 3:07 PM, BusHunter said:

This is what I have as far as the current CTA bus roster: (starting from north to south, descending from newest to oldest) (last updated 6/22/20 @ 2:49 PM)

Forest Glen (253 total)

Nova Smart LFS #8325's series (2019):

#8343 - #8349 (7 total)

Nova Smart LFS #7900 series (2014)

#8080, #8090, #8091, #8094, #8218, #8220, #8230 - #8324 (101)

New Flyer D40LF #1000 series (2006- 2009):

#1000 - #1025, #1028 - #1058, #1079, #1122, #1135, #1161, #1166, #1169, #1183, #1208, #1218, #1225, #1236, #1262, #1266, #1355, #1384 - #1386, #1388 - #1394, #1552 - #1561, #1574, #1589 - #1599, #1627, #1629, #1644, #1731, #1733, #1746, #1753 - #1761, #1763, #1764, #1769, #1790, #1793- #1798 (127)

Nova LFS #6400 series (2000 - 2002): (these are back in service with new shields/sneeze guards installed)

#6675, #6678, #6700, #6706, #6714, #6722, #6724, #6737, #6747, #6751, #6763, #6770, #6776, #6780, #6784, #6792, #6793, #6799, #6803, #6814, #6820, #6837, #6856, #6858, #6860, #6861 (24 total)

Nova LFS #6400 series (2000 - 2002): (all are OOS due to Covid-19, were being used as warming buses until 4/10, since not in service)
#6679, #6681, #6682, #6684, #6686, #6687, #6691, #6692, #6694, #6696, #6697, #6699, #6705, #6713, #6730, #6733, #6736, #6746, #6755, #6758, #6759, #6761, #6764, #6771, #6787, #6794, #6802, #6805, #6824, #6826, #6834, #6836, #6838, #6843, #6849, #6854, #6859, #6865, #6867 - #6871, #6873, #6875, #6877, #6882 (47 total)

North Park (262 total)
New Flyer DE60LFR #4300 series (2012):

#4325 (1 total)

New Flyer D60LFR #4333 series (2013):
#4341 - #4399 (59 total)

New Flyer D40LF #1000 series (2006 - 2009):
#1346, #1347, #1349, #1351 - #1354, #1356 - #1383, #1387, #1395 - #1405, #1703 - #1708, #1710, #1711, #1713, #1718 - #1720, #1723 - #1725, #1730, #1742, #1744, #1745, #1749, #1762, #1765 - #1768, #1770 - #1789, #1791, #1792, #1799 - #1825, #1847 - #1848, #1855 - #1914, #1917 - #1932 (202 total)

Chicago (273 total)

Nova Smart LFS #7900 series (2014):

#7902, #8011, #8100 - #8211 (114 including some test buses from fg, which may be permanent now)

#8225 - #8229 (test buses from fg) (5)

New Flyer DE60LF #4000 series (2008 - 2009):

#4063, #4067, #4070, #4072, #4078, #4081 - #4085, #4087, #4098, #4117, #4120 - #4123, #4125 - #4129, #4131, #4132, #4135 - #4148 (38 total) 

New Flyer DE60LF #4150 series (2009): (stimulus artics with longitudinal seating)

#4151, #4156, #4158 - #4160, #4162, #4163, #4166, #4168, #4169 (10 total) 

New Flyer D40LF #1000 series (2006- 2009):
#1826 - #1835, #1933 - #2029 (106 total)

Kedzie (244 total)

#7903 - #7907 (5 total)

New Flyer DE60LF #4000 series (2008, 2009):
#4049 - #4066, #4071, #4074 (46 total)

New Flyer DE60LF #4150 series (2009) (stimulus artics with longitudinal seating)
#4197 - #4201, #4203 - #4204 (7)

New Flyer D40LF (2006 - 2009):
#1199 - #1202, #1206 ,#1207, #1210, #1211, #1212, #1214 ,#1215 , #1219 - #1224, #1230, #1231 ,#1235, #1237 - #1241, #1244, #1246, #1580 - #1588, #1600 - #1643, #1645 - #1702, #1709, #1712, #1714 - #1717, #1721, #1722, #1726 - #1729, #1731, #1732, #1734 - #1741, #1743, #1747, #1748, #1750 - #1752, #1836 - #1846, #1849 - #1854 (181 total)

Nova LFS #6400 series (2000 - 2002): (these are back in service with new shields/sneeze guards installed)

#6710, #6734, #6772, #6810, #6862 (5 total)

74th (273 total)
#8000 - #8010, #8012 - #8079, #8081 - #8088, #8092, #8093, #8095 - #8099 (94 total)

#8212 - #8224 (test buses from fg) (13)

New Flyer D40LF (2006 - 2009):
#1026, #1027, #1406 - #1551, #1562, #1563 - #1573, #1575 - #1579, #1915 (166 total)

77th (268 total)
New Flyer XE40 Xcelsior #700 series electric bus (2014)
#700, #701 (2 total)

#7900, #7901, #7908 - #7999 (94 total)

New Flyer DE60LF #4000 series (2008 - 2009)

#4001, #4002, #4004, #4005, #4007 - #4022, #4024, #4025, #4028 - #4036, #4038 - #4048, #4069, #4075, #4076, #4096, #4101, #4103, #4106, #4110 (26 total)

New Flyer DE60LF #4150 series (2009) (stimulus artics with longitudinal seating)

#4153, - #4155, #4161, #4164, #4165, #4170 - #4171, #4196, #4202, #4205 - #4207 (13 total)

#1201 - #1205, #1208, #1209, #1213, #1216 - #1218, #1226 - #1229, #1232 - #1234, #1242, #1243, #1245, #1247 - #1304, #1306 - #1345, #1348, #1350 (133 total)

103rd (238 total)

Nova Smart LFS #8325's series (2019):

#8325 - #8342 (18 total)

New Flyer DE60LFR #4300 series (2012):
#4300 - #4321, #4324, #4326, #4327, #4330 (27 total)

#4334 - #4336, #4338 - #4340 (6 total)

New Flyer DE60LF #4000 series (2008, 2009):
#4077, #4079, #4080, #4086, #4088 - #4095, #4097, #4099 - #4100, #4102, #4104, #4105, #4107- #4109, #4111 - #4116, #4118 (28 total)

New Flyer DE60LF #4150 series (2009): (stimulus artics with longitudinal seating)
#4172 - #4195 (27)

#1059 - #1078, #1080 - #1121, #1123 - #1134, #1136, - #1160, #1162 - #1165, #1167, #1168, #1170 - #1182, #1184 - #1198 (132 total)

Buses Out Of Service

New Flyer DE40LF (2006, 2007):
#804 (last hybrid 40 foot bus in service, I believe it retired)

(#801 is in storage effective 8/14, #809 is at south shops OOS effective April 2015, #802 has been OOS since at least 12/15, #806, #800, #803 since retired)

These buses whereabouts are unknown, they could be at SS:

New Flyer DE60LF #4000 series (2008 - 2009)

#4000, #4003, #4006, #4023, #4026, #4027, #4037
#4068, #4073, #4119, #4124, #4130, #4133, #4134, #4149 (15 total)

#4150, #4152, #4157 (3 total)

New Flyer DE60LFR #4300 series (2013):
#4328, #4329, #4332 (3)

#4337 (1 total)

#8090 is back!! (9/8/16 it was in service on the X9!!) it was OOS since late '15 ( it hit a building on 63rd with it's front end; 108K damage) I'll see if I can get us some pictures. It's on my radar.

Nova LFS #6400 series:

For a full listing of retirements and to see the delivery dates also click this link:

New Flyer D40LF #1000 Series (2006 - 2009):

New Flyer DE40LF (2006, 2007)
#801 in storage 8/14

#900 - #904, #908, #909 (at south shops, roster designation changed as out of service 7/5/14, most likely retired or stored)

#906 (the 2/1/14 roster says this is retired)

#905 new to south shops 10/10/14 looks to be out of service

New Flyer D60LF #4000 series (2008 - 2009):
#4071 returned to service 5/15; back at south shops again 10/15

New Flyer DE60LFR #4300 Series (2012):
#4323 cta 4323 crash 1a.PNG cta 4323 crash2a.PNG cta 4323 crash 3a.PNG

#4333: retired due to bus fire 11/18/14
chi-cta-bus-fire-20141118.jpg (photo by the Chicago Tribune)

Picture credits go to garmon757*

Quick Links To Service/Retirement Dates and other info

More Information including pictures, service dates for the CTA XE NF Xcelsior #700's:
http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/3469-700-series-xe40-deliveries-assignments/?p=59792

More info on #7900 deliveries including pictures can be found here: First link below is for the first 200 buses delivered of the base order to 77th and 74th (#7900 - #8099)
http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/3434-7900-series-nova-lfs-deliveries-assignments/?p=59659

This link is for the last 100 buses of the base order #8100 - #8199 slated to go to Chicago garage. (click on reply to #7900-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments to access info)

This llnk is for the 125 buses of the option, #8200 - #8324 slated to go to Forest Glen garage.

https://chitransit.org/topic/3434-7900-series-nova-lfs-deliveries-assignments/?do=findComment&comment=85798

Delivery info for the #4300's:
http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/3121-cta-new-flyer-4300s-in-servicedelivery-dates/

Delivery info for the #4000's can be found here:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/3239-4000-4207-new-flyer-artic-in-service-dates-street-lifetime-assignments-factory-dates/"

Delivery info for the #1000's, #900, #800's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/3221-nf-1000s-800s-900s-delivery-street-dates-factory-dates-lifetime-assignments-wip/"

More information including service dates and retirement dates for the CTA Nova #6400's:
http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2466-6400s-lifetime-assignment-list-in-service-dates-and-retirements-so-far/

Retired Buses

Retirement Info #900's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/3353-whats-left-for-cta-900sin-service-and-retirement-dates/"

Delivery/Retirement Info for the #500's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/3088-whats-left-for-the-optima-opus-500-544-lifetime-assignments-in-service-dates-retirements/"

Retirements/Assignments #7300's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2420-7300s-man-articulated-lifetime-assignments-retirements"

Retirements/Assignments #6000's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2427-6000-flxibles-lifetime-assignments-retirements-other-info/"

Retirements/assignments #5800's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2428-5800-new-flyers-lifetime-assignments-retirements-other-info/"

Retirements/assignments #4400's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2418-4400s-tmc-lifetime-assignments-retirements-and-other-info/"

Retirement/Assignment Info #5300's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2409-5300s-flx-lifetime-assignment-retirement-list-and-other-info/"

Retirements/Assignments MAN #4000's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2403-4000-americanas-lifetime-assignment-list-and-other-info/"

Retirement info #9800's/#1600's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2404-9800s-1600s-lifetime-assignment-list-bus-retirements-and-other-info/"

Retirement/Assignments #7000's, #7100's:
"http://forum.chicagobus.org/topic/2419-7000s-7100s-man-articulated-lifetime-assignments-retirements-other-info/"

Cta 4327 ouch.jpg

Cta 4327.jpg

1731 1733 1745 1355 went to NP as well

4 hours ago, jajuan said:

So to expand on what I was telling @Shannoncvpi up above, I rode three routes today that have been known previously to see a larger number of artics on this first weekday of resumed fare collection: the 12 Roosevelt, the 22 Clark and 147 Outer Drive Express. Of course the 22 has dropped dramatically in artics on weekdays, and the 147 has gone to a third to half 40 footers depending on the day and the hour. I was one of only three passengers on the 22 on my ride from Elmdale (aka Peterson west of Clark) to Southport when previously at the same time of morning there would be at least 15 to 20 people on the bus even with it being very early in the morning. On the 12, there were no more than 7 or 8 folks max on the artic I rode from Paulina to State, when at the last time last Monday the count was double that. And on the 147, the 40 foot NF I rode from Van Buren to Bryn Mawr maxed out at 15 riders when last Monday at the same time, a different 40 footer I rode on the route maxed out at 25 while within the bounds of downtown before dropping down to about 12 at the moment before the bus hit the Drive. So the thinning out of artics at K and NP shouldn't be as much a concern as it might have been  last week. 

Yea today my buses was mostly empty I guess cuz you gotta start paying again & people broke

I did a little updating on my 6400s retirement list last night. So it should be up to date but it's missing a little info. I tried looking up info on the site but cant seem to find out a few things like retirement dates so I left a few question Mark's. It shows it is retired though.