CTA Bus Garage Rosters

sw4400

3 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

@YoungBusLover do u know how this works 

(ex: 1369 has a P sticker and is at FG and it goes to SS once it’s ready to send back how does SS know that 1369 belongs to FG but yet has a P sticker)

Pretty much SS has a return list setup regardless of stickers, those don't mean much because the runs assigned for the returns go back to there respective garages anyway.

Just now, YoungBusLover said:

I'm not sure, I didn't notice those, I will say this though. None of them appeared to have there fluids drained or lines cut so.

Oh, so looks like they're probably waiting for the inspections still and that means some could return to service but we not sure yet. It's been almost a month now, wow. Those instruction buses look new because they were washed I see.

2 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Oh, so looks like they're probably waiting for the inspections still and that means some could return to service but we not sure yet. It's been almost a month now, wow. Those instruction buses look new because they were washed I see.

The instruction buses weren't washed they've sat dormant on the south fence for a year plus sadly, the pandemic really ruined there second chance at life. I was lucky enough to operate #6470 a few times in late 2019.

DSCN2907.JPG

Just now, YoungBusLover said:

The instruction buses weren't washed they've sat dormant on the south fence for a year plus sadly, the pandemic really ruined there second chance at life. I was lucky enough to operate #6470 a few times in late 2019.

DSCN2907.JPG

Aww ok but they look clean. Wow I think 6470 was at Kedzie recently and they towed or drove it to 77th it looks like.

55 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

DSCN2907.JPG

Wow they finally moved it out of the bus bay & sat it in the boneyard do you know if it drove on its own or was pushed