CTA Bus Garage Rosters

sw4400

3 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Wow that bus been there since like October I’m wondering if it’s in the same shape as 1321 with mechanical failures pending retirement

Well that could be a possibility, #1800 is back there as well. I was able to get a better scope of things yesterday and I counted at least 25 of FGs 6400s sitting in the boneyard most appear to be in a operable condition. #6682 and #6810 have no breaks.

Just now, YoungBusLover said:

Well that could be a possibility, #1800 is back there as well. I was able to get a better scope of things yesterday and I counted at least 25 of FGs 6400s sitting in the boneyard most appear to be in a operable condition. #6682 and #6810 have no breaks.

Cool. I know you mentioned 6682 was at the boneyard in December I’m saying that’s not coming back either if the novas return or not, and same thing with 6810 if it’s brakes have been removed. Wonder if they’ll add them back,

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

possibly SS still on backlog and it’s taking slow to get to 1321 and 1760 and 1800

Oh trust me #1321 and #1760 aren't getting worked on due to a backlog at SS there's something far more internal going on with those two buses. A lot of buses have recieved work and as of today there's more artics along the 79th street fence than 40 footers at the moment. Alot of the shop bay areas are practically full of artics. #8327 and #1185 another two buses that have had my interest as of late. #8327 has sat dormant for a few months now and barely has seen any revenue service since its delivery.

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Cool. I know you mentioned 6682 was at the boneyard in December I’m saying that’s not coming back either if the novas return or not, and same thing with 6810 if it’s brakes have been removed. Wonder if they’ll add them back,

No what I'm saying is the brakes on those two buses have gone out which was why they were oos before they were scheduled to be pulled from service. 

2 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

No what I'm saying is the brakes on those two buses have gone out which was why they were oos before they were scheduled to be pulled from service. 

Oh damn. A 6810 video by D'Angelo Hartley was posted days to weeks before being pulled.

9 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Oh trust me #1321 and #1760 aren't getting worked on due to a backlog at SS there's something far more internal going on with those two buses. A lot of buses have recieved work and as of today there's more artics along the 79th street fence than 40 footers at the moment. Alot of the shop bay areas are practically full of artics. #8327 and #1185 another two buses that have had my interest as of late. #8327 has sat dormant for a few months now and barely has seen any revenue service since its delivery.

Wow 8327 has some sort of issue with it that I didn't hear in D'angelo's video. Yeah also I noticed some buses are leaving sooner than others

On 3/28/2021 at 6:22 PM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Oh damn. A 6810 video by D'Angelo Hartley was posted days to weeks before being pulled.

Wow 8327 has some sort of issue with it that I didn't hear in D'angelo's video. Yeah also I noticed some buses are leaving sooner than others

Yeah, #2006 has disappeared from the fence a few days back so I'm assuming it's getting worked on. #1972 is also in the boneyard along with another #15xx I couldn't get the number from the shots I took. I will point out though that the Original #6400/Prototype which was built in 1999 had no more than 5000 miles on it, I found that to be pretty cool, I finally took a peak inside #5678 and lord behold it gave me nostalgic feels until I noticed it has a TMC steering wheel instead of the standard one. ???? Just a lot of interesting things back there I came across. 

23 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah, #2006 has disappeared from the fence a few days back so I'm assuming it's getting worked on. #1972 is also in the boneyard along with another #15xx I couldn't get the number from the shots I took. I will point out though that the Original #6400/Prototype which was built in 1999 had no more than 5000 miles on it, I found that to be pretty cool, I finally took a peak inside #5678 and lord behold it gave me nostalgic feels until I noticed it has a TMC steering wheel instead of the standard one. ???? Just a lot of interesting things back there I came across. 

Dam bro wish you had of took pics or a video but cool stuff

34 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

That's cool

Just now, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Wow, 4361 just popped up sometime and I rode that in early 2020 so it's a small surprise to see it there but I know buses go there from time to time. 4062's been there for over a year by now I think. Is 1633 still in the boneyard?

i wonder why NP has their stickers in the middle of the 4300’s and on top of the run box on the 40ft’s