4300/4330-series DE60LF/D60LF - Updates

BusHunter

Aren't those first artics part of an interline with the 156 or some other artic heavy route?

I think I remember someone mentioning the artics seen on 125 coming from 156. 156 has also been getting more 40 foot buses at times than were previously seen though it is still pretty heavy artic.

I think I remember someone mentioning the artics seen on 125 coming from 156. 156 has also been getting more 40 foot buses at times than were previously seen though it is still pretty heavy artic.

You must be talking about the one 40 foot bus I've seen all week on the #156. And as far as Jump artics i only mentioned what I've seen, not what you have seen Jajuan. I did see one artic again on the #37, and there were two on the #82. #4012 was the other one.

You must be talking about the one 40 foot bus I've seen all week on the #156. And as far as Jump artics i only mentioned what I've seen, not what you have seen Jajuan. I did see one artic again on the #37, and there were two on the #82. #4012 was the other one.

And do tell why is it you have this knack for overreacting to posts lately? No one is challenging what you saw. You're just being given info on what you don't see. I don't think I said you don't see artics on the 37. I posed the hypothesis that it's rush hour when you do because when it's midday the main times I have a need to use that route all buses are 40 footers. That's something I even left an opening for you to confirm was the case so I know when was best to spot the same. Didn't say you were wrong about 125 either. Just added that in the early part of the 125's service times yes it's true that the artics outnumber the other buses but it flips to the other way around as the rush period progresses as it did yesterday afternoon AFTER your sighting. And it's always true that Kedzie has sent artics on the 82 during some point in service so I don't even get how you thought that one was being debated either. So I do think you need to calm down just a bit. :lol:

Like I said before, try asking me first if I was debating a point with you before you jump and assume wrongly as you have been lately.

And do tell why is it you have this knack for overreacting to posts lately? No one is challenging what you saw. You're just being given info on what you don't see. I don't think I said you don't see artics on the 37. I posed the hypothesis that it's rush hour when you do because when it's midday the main times I have a need to use that route all buses are 40 footers. That's something I even left an opening for you to confirm was the case so I know when was best to spot the same. Didn't say you were wrong about 125 either. Just added that in the early part of the 125's service times yes it's true that the artics outnumber the other buses but it flips to the other way around as the rush period progresses as it did yesterday afternoon AFTER your sighting. And it's always true that Kedzie has sent artics on the 82 during some point in service so I don't even get how you thought that one was being debated either. So I do think you need to calm down just a bit. :lol:

Like I said before, try asking me first if I was debating a point with you before you jump and assume wrongly as you have been lately.

Your the one who needs to calm down. :lol: I guess you don't see the truth in what I stated in the second sentence, about what I saw and what you saw. Instead you defend yourself which is unnecessary. :rolleyes: You seem to correct yourself consistently and change your views to reflect current information and make me sound incorrect. Well whatever works for you!! I got better things to comment on. Have a nice day. :lol:

Your the one who needs to calm down. :lol: I guess you don't see the truth in what I stated in the second sentence, about what I saw and what you saw. Instead you defend yourself which is unnecessary. :rolleyes: You seem to correct yourself consistently and change your views to reflect current information and make me sound incorrect. Well whatever works for you!! I got better things to comment on. Have a nice day. :lol:

I'm not defending myself on anything nor have I changed my views on anything. If we take the 125, it's interlined with 156 as far as those artics go and interlined with the two other remaining 120's range Metra shuttle expresses for the 40 footers. That leaves room in there somewhere in which at some point there are mostly artics on the route like what you've seen and other points where most of the buses are 1000s as Sam and I have seen as I've been quite consistent in saying. So I'm not going to waste my time on this load of crap you're now trying to push that I'm trying to make you sound incorrect. You want to spend time looking for debates where there aren't any find somewhere else to do so.

Kedzie and 103rd were making heavy use of their clean diesels this morning. A lot of the artics I saw on 6, 26 and 151 were clean diesels. I observed the 14 only briefly but what artics I saw there were hybrid 4300s. I didn't get a chance to see anything of the 4 since I was on North Michigan Avenue north of the river while downtown so I didn't see if the 4 was running any artics that were newly placed in service. Maybe someone else got a chance to. Bushunter I'll extend a hand of truce and ask if you know of any new arrivals placed in service.

Kedzie and 103rd were making heavy use of their clean diesels this morning. A lot of the artics I saw on 6, 26 and 151 were clean diesels. I observed the 14 only briefly but what artics I saw there were hybrid 4300s. I didn't get a chance to see anything of the 4 since I was on North Michigan Avenue north of the river while downtown so I didn't see if the 4 was running any artics that were newly placed in service. Maybe someone else got a chance to. Bushunter I'll extend a hand of truce and ask if you know of any new arrivals placed in service.

#4373 is out on the #79 this afternoon.

OK thanks. I see from your list that the highest number one that's been in service so far is 4376 from a couple days ago.

Does 77th still have 4322 or did it move by now? Cause it looks like they are trying to make some kind of sequence with 77th getting the higher numbered artics for the moment until the huge shuffle after the shutdown.

Well for the PM, 26 is almost entirely artic save for 4 1000's (dont know if it started off like that its already halfway through rush hour now), a Jump artic (4098) found its way onto the 6, and the J14 is all Jump artics except for 4308 and 4315. Looks like Kedzie still held onto its Hybrid (4321 which is running the 156) so 77th still have 4322 as well.

Well for the PM, 26 is almost entirely artic save for 4 1000's (dont know if it started off like that its already halfway through rush hour now), a Jump artic (4098) found its way onto the 6, and the J14 is all Jump artics except for 4308 and 4315. Looks like Kedzie still held onto its Hybrid (4321 which is running the 156) so 77th still have 4322 as well.

#4098 is not wrapped for Jump.

I think it's a result of 103rd sending what buses out it's going to send out in no set order on the 26. It's been pretty fluid from what I was seeing. One instant like now it's mostly artics then a few minutes later it gets a bit closer to half and half with the artics still having slightly larger numbers from the buses deploying in blocks. X number of artics, then X number of artics, then a block of artics again. I also noticed the 28 hasn't had as many artics as some prior days during this rush hour on those Union Station trips.

Thought that was 4097. My mistake. Wonder why they skipped over that one. Was it in the shops during the weekend they wrapped them?

I believe so, because I have never seen that bus wrapped for Jump. There was another in the #4080's that had the wrap removed, I believe around #4086-84, somewhere around there.

I believe so, because I have never seen that bus wrapped for Jump. There was another in the #4080's that had the wrap removed, I believe around #4086-84, somewhere around there.

I was going to ask about that one too, but like you I can't remember which in that range had the wrap removed.