Busjack

Random Pace

11 hours ago, mel bernero said:

I should have mentioned earlier that about 10 minutes before that I photographed bus 6518 on its layover at Golf Mill.

It's ok. You're fine. 

Suburban Connections – a program by veteran Pace/South driver John LeBeau at the Omnibus Society of America’s first meeting of 2018, Friday January 5 at 7PM. We meet at Swedish Covenant Hospital - Anderson Pavilion, 2751 W. Winona Ave. in Chicago. Admission is free.

Interesting day.  My driver on the 313 ran the "regular route" today.  Apparently  he was unaware that the route was on a detour for the last 10 months.  He hadn't  driven the route for over 10 months.  We got to see the Pace covered all of the bus stops along the regular route in Villa Park with garbage bags.  I've noted drivers missing turns on normal routes, but never a driver being wrong for running a correct route.  The detour is still in place.

14 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Interesting day.  My driver on the 313 ran the "regular route" today.  Apparently  he was unaware that the route was on a detour for the last 10 months.  He hadn't  driven the route for over 10 months.  We got to see the Pace covered all of the bus stops along the regular route in Villa Park with garbage bags.  I've noted drivers missing turns on normal routes, but never a driver being wrong for running a correct route.  The detour is still in place.

I still don't know why they don't have navigation in the gps.