10 hours ago, garmon757 said:

@BusHunter and @Pace831 I really appreciate both of your comments. However, I got hired as a Customer Service Assistant and I'm focusing on working through the ranks as a Rail Operator or Rail Instructor. 

Congrats on getting the job!

19 hours ago, garmon757 said:

@BusHunter and @Pace831 I really appreciate both of your comments. However, I got hired as a Customer Service Assistant and I'm focusing on working through the ranks as a Rail Operator or Rail Instructor. 

Well that's good news, you got the job. We'll be seeing you at your selected stop. Maybe I'll press the CA button and ask you what direction does this train go??? :P If your interested in rail, you need to apply for Flagman. You have to work your way up to rail operator, that's how it works. CDL's you have to maintain and that becomes a pain, but when your making 20-30 an hr, it's worth it. Rail if you quit or get canned, where do you apply then, Metra or Amtrak? Another city's transit agency would probably hire you if you're willing to relocate. With CDL's you can basically work anywhere. I see you working a long time though for CTA.

12 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Well that's good news, you got the job. We'll be seeing you at your selected stop. Maybe I'll press the CA button and ask you what direction does this train go??? :P If your interested in rail, you need to apply for Flagman. You have to work your way up to rail operator, that's how it works. CDL's you have to maintain and that becomes a pain, but when your making 20-30 an hr, it's worth it. Rail if you quit or get canned, where do you apply then, Metra or Amtrak? Another city's transit agency would probably hire you if you're willing to relocate. With CDL's you can basically work anywhere. I see you working a long time though for CTA.

Thanks! I know I have to go through flagmen to climb to the top. Imma have you ejected from the station if you do that! Just kidding! xD