1000-series D40LF - Updates & Retirements

BusHunter

#1819 was released from South Shop while on #15. #1644 is rehabbed while on #7 and #1369 is rehabbed while on #12.

So your saying that #1369 is rehabbed fully from a mechanical rehab? (This bus was one that was questionable before) If so then they finally seem to be working on these mechanical rehabs.

Indeed. #1176, #1260, and #1574 were upgraded from mechanically to fully rehabbed.

#1176 was like #1177. It had only the updated no turn plate (no wheel well hatch) but wasn't rehabbed until recently. #1574 I clearly saw as fully rehabbed and #1260 I need to check out.

#1176 was like #1177. It had only the updated no turn plate (no wheel well hatch) but wasn't rehabbed until recently. #1574 I clearly saw as fully rehabbed and #1260 I need to check out.

I was trying to inform everybody that #1260 was upgraded to fully rehabbed and it has upgraded security cameras but nobody had anything to say. So if you do see #1260, check out the new cameras especially the one mounted by the windshields.