Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

14 hours ago, ajkostner said:

hello!

i’m new here so sorry if this isn’t the place to be, but has anyone noticed just how awful pulaski rd is between madison thru 16th? the road is in such bad shape that the busses i’ve been on feel like they’re about to explode from how massive the potholes are. i’m curious as to what other routes have bad road conditions.

It's been fixed now, but State St btwn 95th & 69th, especially from like 87th to 76th used to be absolutely horrendous. Almost like a kid picking at their scabs.

Also, they have still yet to fix what is either a pothole, or an entire horizontal strip of pavement that's been removed, on LSD south heading NB, right near Soldier Field/McCormick Pl. Can't count the amount of times I've been on an artic and have been literally lifted out of my seat by the bus hitting it at highway speeds. It was there for some months last April, so it's been there for more than a year now.

1 hour ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

It's been fixed now, but State St btwn 95th & 69th, especially from like 87th to 76th used to be absolutely horrendous. Almost like a kid picking at their scabs.

Also, they have still yet to fix what is either a pothole, or an entire horizontal strip of pavement that's been removed, on LSD south heading NB, right near Soldier Field/McCormick Pl. Can't count the amount of times I've been on an artic and have been literally lifted out of my seat by the bus hitting it at highway speeds. It was there for some months last April, so it's been there for more than a year now.

Longer than that.  It's worse in the left lanes with the far left lane being the worst.

• Upvote 1