Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

I hope whatever is going on at 77th is over by the end of this weekend, or at least on the mend. First I was waiting for the 3 at 76th around 12:45p only for the NB bus to make a left turn onto 76th and disappear into the ether, I had to call an Uber to get downtown since a 75 in either direction wasn’t coming for 25 mins.

And then, coming home, there was a legion of passengers waiting for the EB 79 at the red line, when it came it was already full, but it was so many people, bus driver told us to board at the back and front. We were at more than standing capacity (people standing past the yellow line), but kudos to the bus driver for still picking people up, I know he knew he had no follower. When I got off the bus, I checked the transit app and the next bus wasn’t for 18 mins. 5:15p on Christmas Eve, I do not envy him at all, at least it stopped raining.

46 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Its not odd bro they just gone run even slower this entire weekend then they do on a normal day 

I meant odd in the sense of CTA having routes missing downtown like the 2, 143 and 148 for example while on the Pace side you still see the 850, 851 and 855. Or to put it another way, it actually felt like a Sunday that had extra Pace service.