Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

6 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yo bro I was there last night I be going to these car meets on Friday or sat nights I dont see why they set tripping aint no houses close by its just a closed mall at that time if night 

5 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

They kicked the meet out of the mall on 32 & ashland they got rent a cops blocking it now ford city is the best spot no houses close by just stores closed for the night but its somehow still a issue

1. The mall is private property
  2. There are houses immediately south of the mall on 77th pl, and it's not like the other residential areas surrounding the mall are some great distance away. I can hear the freight trains under the Skyway at night some times and I live near 76th & King.
  3. Its night time (not that this would be acceptable during the day)
  4. Even if the meet itself was somehow not illegal, something illegal is definitely happening there during the meet.
  5. As @YoungBusLover described, it impedes the progress and safety of public workers
  6. The police can set trip? ?

1 minute ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

2. There are houses immediately south of the mall on 77th pl, and it's not like the other residential areas surrounding the mall are some great distance away. I can hear the freight trains under the Skyway at night some times and I live near 76th & King.
  4. Even if the meet itself was somehow not illegal, something illegal is definitely happening there during the meet.
  5. As @YoungBusLover described, it impedes the progress and safety of public workers

Well over in that area yea but the first weekend they went out there they was on the back side of JC & 12 came & I stay on 64 & ellis not far from you but even on lower whacker I tell people leave a lane clear for the tow trucks to come through but 12 still cone down there hitting lights

6 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

The amount of debris from minor accidents that I saw last night was eye opening, cars all over the place, its dark and the traffic signals on 76th and Cicero take too long to turn green when coming out of the mall, the eastern side of the mall near Pulaski was just as bad, everyone is basically going where CPD isn't at and its annoying to say the least. If it were me I'd block off all the exits notify CTA to short turn the 67 and 79 at Pulaski and have the 54B short turn at 71st, then bring in the State Police, CPD and Bedford Park police and ticket each and everY motorist in the parking, that would set the biggest example for future meets. If you're license and car is that important to you stay your ass out of the area and go somewhere else. 

6 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

The amount of debris from minor accidents that I saw last night was eye opening, cars all over the place, its dark and the traffic signals on 76th and Cicero take too long to turn green when coming out of the mall, the eastern side of the mall near Pulaski was just as bad, everyone is basically going where CPD isn't at and its annoying to say the least. If it were me I'd block off all the exits notify CTA to short turn the 67 and 79 at Pulaski and have the 54B short turn at 71st, then bring in the State Police, CPD and Bedford Park police and ticket each and ever motorist in the parking, that would set the biggest example for future meets. If you're license and car is that important to you stay your ass out of the area and go somewhere else. 

Minor nitpick that Bedford Park police won't have jurisdiction, but otherwise I agree. The noise disturbance alone is abhorrent.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

The amount of debris from minor accidents that I saw last night was eye opening, cars all over the place, its dark and the traffic signals on 76th and Cicero take too long to turn green when coming out of the mall, the eastern side of the mall near Pulaski was just as bad, everyone is basically going where CPD isn't at and its annoying to say the least. If it were me I'd block off all the exits notify CTA to short turn the 67 and 79 at Pulaski and have the 54B short turn at 71st, then bring in the State Police, CPD and Bedford Park police and ticket each and everY motorist in the parking, that would set the biggest example for future meets. If you're license and car is that important to you stay your ass out of the area and go somewhere else. 

Bedford park aint got no say so thats out of their zone but I say keep it in between the stores say out of the lots by Wendys just to keep the bus pathway clear but go to to the other side just like in Washington park yesterday CPD came shutting it down in like wats the issue which the main issue I seen was people blowing traffic yea dont do that but they say y'all parked on the grass & doing donuts & burnouts then turned round & parked their ass on the grass ?? till I said some to the 3 officers about it like off the grass like you told everybody else ?? 

7 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Long as they keep it away from Wendys away from buses pathway I say let it be CPD act like it ain't bigger things to worry about with 45 people shot over the weekend & 5 killed go find guns every gun that comes off the street thats a life or lives saved thats what imma mostly be worried about when I get on CPD soon

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Minor nitpick that Bedford Park police won't have jurisdiction, but otherwise I agree. The noise disturbance alone is abhorrent.

5 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Bedford park aint got no say so thats out of their zone but I say keep it in between the stores say out of the lots by Wendys just to keep the bus pathway clear but go to to the other side just like in Washington park yesterday CPD came shutting it down in like wats the issue which the main issue I seen was people blowing traffic yea dont do that but they say y'all parked on the grass & doing donuts & burnouts then turned round & parked their ass on the grass ?? till I said some to the 3 officers about it like off the grass like you told everybody else ?? 

I brought up Bedford Park because I know that a lot of those motorists head out to that area after getting forced out by CPD, they scatter in all directions traveling at high rates of speeds along Pulaski, Cicero and 79th. I'd have Beford Park notified just to be aware and alert.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, YoungBusLover said:

I brought up Bedford Park because I know that a lot of those motorists head out to that area after getting forced out by CPD, they scatter in all directions traveling at high rates of speeds along Pulaski, Cicero and 79th. I'd have Beford Park notified just to be aware and alert.  

Aw ok yea I go north on Cicero to 55 which when I got passed the airport me & other 1 of the vic bros raced down cicero after we got pass 51st but last night my boy jabriu was out there he runs out of 7 also they came hard at them I dont go to meets on sundays gotta get ready for work on mondays

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Long as they keep it away from Wendys away from buses pathway I say let it be CPD act like it ain't bigger things to worry about with 45 people shot over the weekend & 5 killed go find guns every gun that comes off the street thats a life or lives saved thats what imma mostly be worried about when I get on CPD soon

It's easy to say that until your car gets hit or a bus gets hit with passengers aboard because of there reckless behavior, regardless if they're not causing any harm or not. Just last week an operator nearly got hit while coming out of the bathroom at J.C Penny by a motorists doing burnouts in the lot adjacent to the bathroom. There's no defending them at this point. If they want to host a car meet fine but at least do it the right way and legal way if possible, now as far as your other point goes towards CPD, they had there hands full dealing with rowdy teenagers downtown for the second weekend in a row among other issues across the city, by my accounts there was only 3 or 4 squad cars at Ford City when I was there trying to leave along with Security.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

It's easy to say that until your car gets hit or a bus gets hit with passengers aboard because of there reckless behavior, regardless if they're not causing any harm or not. Just last week an operator nearly got hit while coming out of the bathroom at J.C Penny by a motorists doing burnouts in the lot adjacent to the bathroom. There's no defending them at this point. If they want to host a car meet fine but at least do it the right way and legal way if possible, now as far as your other point goes towards CPD, they had there hands full dealing with rowdy teenagers downtown for the second weekend in a row among other issues across the city, by my accounts there was only 3 or 4 squad cars at Ford City when I was there trying to leave along with Security.  

Naw I'm not defending them cuz they is wrong for blocking the bus way & almost hitting it but I park far away that way when 12 do come I be 1 of the first ones out then I park on the sidewalk to see where their going hold on a got a video or pic where I say they should keep it at cuz thats on the other side of the building away from the buses 

22 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

He'll if my car gets hit I want them to total it so I can get my tahoe ppv dont hit my car ig you not gone total it like with the imapla 9c1 I had last summer somebody rear ened me hitting the tow hitch that was on it I was like dam you aint total it but 2 weeks later a white lady turned out in front of me on central & cortez made me hit her totaled it then but the impsla wanst worth a tahoe

20 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Oh

Yea somebody said some about the quick video I posted on YouTube when I drove into K real quick I took it down before the job said some they was like did y'all see on yourube somebody drove in here in the back recording I'm siad to myself let me take this down

• Haha 1