wordguy

More Bus Moves

I saw an unmarked new flyer today on 94th and stony. I'm almost certain it was the prototype 1000 series cause it still had the original bike rack it had back in 06 when they 1st arrived. Only thing was this bus had no numbers on it at all which was weird. 

18 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I saw an unmarked new flyer today on 94th and stony. I'm almost certain it was the prototype 1000 series cause it still had the original bike rack it had back in 06 when they 1st arrived. Only thing was this bus had no numbers on it at all which was weird. 

It’s currently at 89th Training Facility as I speak.

4 hours ago, garmon757 said:

It’s currently at 89th Training Facility as I speak.

1 hour ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Can you get us a picture of it 

Depends.... Garmon has to be careful if it's on private property. Even if he's photographing from the streets, he can get in trouble with CTA personnel. I'm sure there's lots of people roaming down there.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2019 at 11:54 AM, Aiden Tabucic said:

Can you get us a picture of it 

On 2/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, sw4400 said:

Depends.... Garmon has to be careful if it's on private property. Even if he's photographing from the streets, he can get in trouble with CTA personnel. I'm sure there's lots of people roaming down there.

That’s a negative mate @Aiden Tabucic, especially due to fact that I’m a CTA rail employee and absolutely no phones are allowed on the training floors.