More Bus Moves

sw4400

11 hours ago, Javi75 said:

How long are C and 7 going to hold on to their artics, do they even want their artics? Wasn’t 7 ready for them to leave last year? 

Yea 7 been ready to give up the artics they can't stand them for some reason also heard alot of drivers was trying to avoid training on artics 

3 hours ago, Policeman said:

1377 and 1379-1380 Forest Glen to 74th

3 hours ago, Policeman said:

1024 Forest Glen to 74th

If these are permanent, I'd chalk it up to further movement and sorting things out do to 8350s finally going online. Otherwise I look at it as falling in line with the reports from a couple months ago that CTA has adopted the practice of NY's MTA of not holding fleet blocks to solid garage assignments and deploying buses where most needed at the time. 

1 hour ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Dam that's a strange move thought it would have went back to 3 

Not as strange as 1026-28 having been put through that same move a few years ago. Plus CTA has a history of making garage moves that are all over the place with a bus model that has a broad series retirement getting close. 

41 minutes ago, jajuan said:

If these are permanent, I'd chalk it up to further movement and sorting things out do to 8350s finally going online. Otherwise I look at it as falling in line with the reports from a couple months ago that CTA has adopted the practice of NY's MTA of not holding fleet blocks to solid garage assignments and deploying buses where most needed at the time. 

Not as strange as 1026-28 having been put through that same move a few years ago. Plus CTA has a history of making garage moves that are all over the place with a bus model that has a broad series retirement getting close. 

Yea I know cause while 1000-1025 &28-51 when to FG 26-27 when to 6 & 1054 got bounced around from 3 to C then to K then back to 3 then to FG & right back to 3

6 hours ago, jajuan said:

as i’m typing right now 1381 is working the 77…………my only guess is 1024, 1377, 1379-80 are just loaned out to help 74th BUT i could be wrong