Bus Run Numbers starting with 0

renardo870

I saw a couple of them like that yesterday. First time I saw it, I thought it was odd. After seeing a couple more, I figured it was a software glitch with one of the systems. My guess is they probably updated the Clever Devices with some new software on certain buses, and that screwed up the run numbering.

I saw 0K33 and 0K00 downtown.

Oddly enough, I just saw 1891 NB on Damen with the same run number 0P40. Must be system-wide if two NB Damen buses have the same run number.

Those 2 didn't have the same run numbers.... with that "0" in the way, the other digits moved to the right blocking off the last digit in the run number. I can tell because the 95E, which runs with 1900 now displays 0190 (ex. 1913-0191 or your case P401?-0P40 and P402-0P40). Strangely enough, I passed artic #4175 in use as a training bus was able to peak behind the card blocking the run number and saw that the number started with"6". So now we have a mix of buses either with zeros blocking the run number or missing a garage code.

Currently I am on a bus 1749, which has a proper run number display with run number 6031. The first bus I saw in the opposite direction had a ,0 before the 6. I saw this on F route 90 with a 0 before the F on a few runs earlier today. The next bus in the opposite direction had the same problem as did a bus I observed on 21Cermak, with 0Kxx, and an 18 bus with 0K18. The thing is all of the above mentioned buses were New Flyers. As for the Novas, one bus had a blank run box, and another bus only had 3 numbers displayed, but I couldn't tell if the first or last box was blank. The box said 602..

Has anyone observed the bus run #s being 0102 out of 103rd, 0671 out of 74th, 0740 out of 77th, 0521 from Chicago, 0K20 from Kedzie? Seems like it is a glitch in the run numbers systemwide. Didn't see any FG or NP runs. I noticed this yesterday and today. What is going on?

I noticed it too.

Has anyone observed the bus run #s being 0102 out of 103rd, 0671 out of 74th, 0740 out of 77th, 0521 from Chicago, 0K20 from Kedzie? Seems like it is a glitch in the run numbers systemwide. Didn't see any FG or NP runs. I noticed this yesterday and today. What is going on?

I think it's a system wide glitch. I noticed it starting Friday afternoon. And NP and FG were also affected. A #93 near my house sported run 0P00 and two different 84 buses were affected with one sporting 0F95 and the other one just displaying no more than three characters, F94.

I wonder if it's related to the BusTracker glitch that occurred Friday morning where the buses were showing on the BusTracker map but they all were giving "No arrival times available" messages. After BusTracker came back up in the earlier part of that afternoon, that's when I started noticing the freaky run numbers displayed. I know it lasted at least into Sunday night because I took a #12 on the last leg of my trip to work and it had 0K24 as a run number.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if it's related to the BusTracker glitch that occurred Friday morning where the buses were showing on the BusTracker map but they all were giving "No arrival times available" messages. After BusTracker came back up in the earlier part of that afternoon, that's when I started noticing the freaky run numbers displayed. I know it lasted at least into Sunday night because I took a #12 on the last leg of my trip to work and it had 0K24 as a run number.

They told me that 0 mean O for operation rotf

#operation 77th South Shop spy team lmao

*oh my stomach hurts*