7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

Drag race or extreme bus bunching?

Very clever! :lol: Neither of the buses weren't that much crowed. I guess one of them were way behind schedule. I couldn't determine it because the clever device are on the bottom behind the fare box in which I find that very interesting. I wonder who won at the finish line on 60th/Cottage Grove? :lol:
  • Upvote 1

Talking about a double take. A duo shot of #7904 and #7971 @ State/Van Buren. This can be published on here.

Drag race or extreme bus bunching?

Maybe one or both was slowed by traffic due to the weather. And I take it this was taken this morning so in a way I'm not surprised not as many people were aboard either bus since southbound would be off peak direction for the 2 during the morning.

Good eye SW. It does look like that's what she's doing to him while he snapped the shot.

I don't see that, I should upload the video that was shot. The woman is just carrying her backpack and she has part of her hand in the straps. Frankly I was more concerned with someone else who turned around and looked at me. I think she thought I was filming her butt, but she wasn't even that good looking.

I don't see that, I should upload the video that was shot. The woman is just carrying her backpack and she has part of her hand in the straps. Frankly I was more concerned with someone else who turned around and looked at me. I think she thought I was filming her butt, but she wasn't even that good looking.

The reference was to whoever was under the 20 mph sign.

Looks like 103rd got to have a little joyride with 796 (1)? It was running out of service down 94th and Woodlawn so maybe mr.cta85 or whoever mentioned the possibility of new NOVAs at 103rd maybe right because a normal deahead wouldve headed straight down 95th instead of turning at woodlawn and then going down 93rd so it looks like a 95E/N5 driver was training on it.