8325-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments

sw4400

1 hour ago, Bus1883 said:

The new HVAC units on the #8350’s are being made by Mobile Climate Control I believe, I pretty much think that this can give them better AC than the do not want to work well AC on the #7900’s lol. In this scenario it looks good on #8350 compared to the Thermo King units on the #7900’s and #8325’s. 

O wonder why the Thermo King works so well on the 6409s and so lousy in the 7900s?

2 hours ago, artthouwill said:

O wonder why the Thermo King works so well on the 6409s and so lousy in the 7900s?

I was wondering that too, the AC works so well on the #6400’s than the #7900’s somehow but that is good news because the #6400’s are my favorite Nova series, too bad we might not be able to have them around in the summer because of the #8350’s. Yet I could be wrong but I pray they can slide into the summer.

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, pudgym29 said:

77belmont-812(8348).jpg.1f069a6bfa99fc46ad471a2a1271a12e.jpg

I was out on Thursday. Thanks ? to traffic being temporarily slowed, I managed to take photographs of new Nova #8348 running eastbound on route #77 Belmont.

I mildly cringe on how, when this model runs in Owl service, is "Halsted" displayed?

(Really, who is programming the software for these buses?) ?

• 8348 is not an 8350, so the post goes here.
  • The schedule says that owl runs end at Halsted, so the signs are correct.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2022 at 2:44 PM, Busjack said:
  • 8348 is not an 8350, so the post goes here.
  • The schedule says that owl runs end at Halsted, so the signs are correct.

Thank you, @Busjack. An admin could move that reply to this thread.

But what I was inferring is: If "Diversey" is misspelled on these buses; could "Halsted" be similarly misspelled as "Halstead", which I have seen any number of times and in any number of fora? ?

8 hours ago, pudgym29 said:

But what I was inferring is: If "Diversey" is misspelled on these buses; could "Halsted" be similarly misspelled as "Halstead", which I have seen any number of times and in any number of fora? ?

I had to magnify the picture 300% on my PC to see that.

Pace uses the old telephone book method of leaving out vowels, but since this is in a small font, I doubt that's it.