8325-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments

sw4400

50 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

There could a number of factors that play a role but normally everything comes down to what the garage wants on that specific street/route at that specific time frame. 

oh ok thanks also had 8349 as my 68 yesterday from Taft that was a suprise mornings it’s 77/56 evening rush any route they want it on 

3 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Does anyone know why 8343-8349 only do 56/77 routes alot?

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

There could a number of factors that play a role but normally everything comes down to what the garage wants on that specific street/route at that specific time frame. 

To add on, if the novas have a higher capacity in any way, it makes sense to have them on the busiest FG routes

• 2 months later...
  • Kevin changed the title to 8325-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea 2 years out of servic been down the same year it came in I really wonder if them novas are actually more junk then I thought

The Novas that are junk are the #7900’s, the #8325’s are a bit decent in my opinion compared to those, I pray that the #8350’s will be better when they go into service.  I like the new mobile climate control pad that sits on top of it. 

8 minutes ago, Bus1883 said:

The Novas that are junk are the #7900’s, the #8325’s are a bit decent in my opinion compared to those, I pray that the #8350’s will be better when they go into service.  I like the new mobile climate control pad that sits on top of it. 

I haven seen the insides of the 8350 nor the 8300-49

5 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Bet yea I havent been in the 8325's

Just imagine not being able to look out the back of a 7900 you got it ??. No but seriously only difference is no back window and the windows are a bit more tinted. Is stay over east so I get to ride a bit of both... The 7900s out of 74th on 67 and the 8325s that make it onto 6, 15, 71 or 26. 

2 hours ago, Sam92 said:

Just imagine not being able to look out the back of a 7900 you got it ??. No but seriously only difference is no back window and the windows are a bit more tinted. Is stay over east so I get to ride a bit of both... The 7900s out of 74th on 67 and the 8325s that make it onto 6, 15, 71 or 26. 

Yea I like the tinted windows them mfs be dark in the day I just wish they had of tinted the driver window also 

5 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea I like the tinted windows them mfs be dark in the day I just wish they had of tinted the driver window also 

That is supposedly Novas answer to the not so good AC on the 7900s. I still havent been on enough #8325s to know if the AC is all that good. The #8350s have a new ac manufacturer making the ac for them. I dont remember what the #8325's have.

22 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

That is supposedly Novas answer to the not so good AC on the 7900s. I still havent been on enough #8325s to know if the AC is all that good. The #8350s have a new ac manufacturer making the ac for them. I dont remember what the #8325's have.

The Thermokings on the 6400s we're great.  Whatever happened to them?  Were they sacrificed for the more streamlined look of the newer Nova models?

2 hours ago, BusHunter said:

YEAea just a fix but the AC might still suck ass

3 hours ago, BusHunter said:

The new HVAC units on the #8350’s are being made by Mobile Climate Control I believe, I pretty much think that this can give them better AC than the do not want to work well AC on the #7900’s lol. In this scenario it looks good on #8350 compared to the Thermo King units on the #7900’s and #8325’s.