8325-series Nova LFS - Deliveries & Assignments

sw4400

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 7:32 AM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Plus 8326 is out.

I rarely see the 8325s from the Glen since they only have a few. Still have not ridden on one   Yet when  go down around 05th st terminal, I see them everywhere!  Some displaying "90N N. Harlem"

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

#8343-#8349 have been dormant since the air & water show this past weekend. A number of factors could be a reason for that.

Odd that new buses are being kept in.  I don't know if it is a warranty issue or if CTA decided it needs to replace the hopperless windows with hopper ones.

2 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Odd that new buses are being kept in.  I don't know if it is a warranty issue or if CTA decided it needs to replace the hopperless windows with hopper ones.

I doubt it cause 103rd novas are still in service. With the fall pick just around the corner I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 8349-49 migrate south to 103rd.

1 hour ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I doubt it cause 103rd novas are still in service. With the fall pick just around the corner I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 8349-49 migrate south to 103rd.

I mean it’s 50/50 for me I wish they do and I wish they don’t because I want some more flyers to come to FG like 1070-1077 or some 1100’s

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

I mean it’s 50/50 for me I wish they do and I wish they don’t because I want some more flyers to come to FG like 1070-1077 or some 1100’s

I hope FG keep the 8343-49 I wish that they would get 8325-42 back they need the new buses more then any garage lol imo 

6 hours ago, artthouwill said:

or if CTA decided it needs to replace the hopperless windows with hopper ones.

I would hope not. I'm at the perfect height where if I sit in the high floor portion of the bus, my view out a hopper window is perfectly obstructed. That's one reason I love the 8325's and am looking forward to the Proterras.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

If they are still in service that's good.  @YoungBusLover  whom I quoted, said 8343 -8349 hadn't been out since the Air and Water Show, and someone else stated FG's 8325s hadn't been out as well.  Those were the bases of my comments.  Why would 25 new buses be pulled from service?

49 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

If they are still in service that's good.  @YoungBusLover  whom I quoted, said 8343 -8349 hadn't been out since the Air and Water Show, and someone else stated FG's 8325s hadn't been out as well.  Those were the bases of my comments.  Why would 25 new buses be pulled from service?

103rd novas aren’t pulled from service it’s only FG probably they are sending them to 103rd for fall pick