BusHunter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BusHunter said:

I thought busjack mentioned a link with an article

My bad. Any pictures of #4099?.

Nah but since i live in south shore again I've came across the bus a few times. Picture a jump bus with lights from the #1000's rehab and you got your answer lol. I didnt get a chance to ride so I can't tell you anything on if the engine is quieter or so on

13 hours ago, BusHunter said:

I thought busjack mentioned a link with an article

My bad. Any pictures of #4099?.

Btw, I noticed #8201 and #8202 now have the standard seat inserts on the rear bench seats.

I  took a video of me riding it months ago. Here's the link  https://m.facebook.com/pages/insights/post_details/?page_id=392999850862685&post_feed_object_id=S%3A_I392999850862685%3A512680188894650&post_id=512680188894650

I'll see if I can get pictures. 

On 1/17/2018 at 10:29 PM, Master58 said:

Looks like you may have your personal Facebook settings set to a friends only or similar view setting because your link to your video doesn't work.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:29 PM, Master58 said:

19 minutes ago, jajuan said:

Looks like you may have your personal Facebook settings set to a friends only or similar view setting because your link to your video doesn't work.

I got only a log in* page.

*Which I won't and can't do.

2 minutes ago, Busjack said:

I got only a log in* page.

*Which I won't and can't do.

For me it mentioned something about possibly not having the correct permissions which was why I brought up he may not have his profile there set to public to be able to share that vidoe with us here on the forum.

25 minutes ago, jajuan said:

For me it mentioned something about possibly not having the correct permissions which was why I brought up he may not have his profile there set to public to be able to share that vidoe with us here on the forum.

I couldn't see it either. I did have some good luck though yesterday. I was driving down Randolph and right next to me was #4099 on a #J14 pullout. So I got a good look at the bus. I took some shots. They didn't do bo diddley with the exterior. The interior lights were just like the 1000s. The seats appeared the same there were no ads on the racks. Didn't look like much was done with the bus. Think of it as a #1005 prototype rehab bus. Also the destination signs were dead they had paper signs.